Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Website issues (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Working for me again now too. For some reason it’s every night between 730-1030 or so that it’s really bad

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
It seems most of the issues are with people who use apple products. From what I have seen, at least.

I have had barely any issues. No apple products for me, likely ever. Not because of the issues with this site, just to be clear. I like my devices to be unchained from an overbearing, think they know it all company, who just wants you to be stuck in their ecosystem (mostly so they make more money with those chains, one way or the other). Not saying being in that ecosystem is all bad, but for me, it will likely never be my choice unless things do a 180. Not likely.

I think a poll for those with issues, and what devices they use, may be helpful in trouble shooting.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
Could it be a traffic issue? Seems to me it’s during the lunch hour and 730-1030 their is issues, both are times where people are free to look at the board

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
It's bad this morning. Had to install my old VPN on my new desktop to get to the website.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have had zero issues since utilizing a TOR window thru the Brave Browser. Doesn't make much sense, but it has been flawless.

Kinish

Cornerback
It seems most of the issues are with people who use apple products. From what I have seen, at least.

I have had barely any issues. No apple products for me, likely ever. Not because of the issues with this site, just to be clear. I like my devices to be unchained from an overbearing, think they know it all company, who just wants you to be stuck in their ecosystem (mostly so they make more money with those chains, one way or the other). Not saying being in that ecosystem is all bad, but for me, it will likely never be my choice unless things do a 180. Not likely.

I think a poll for those with issues, and what devices they use, may be helpful in trouble shooting.
FWIW

no apple products here. haven't noticed anything on desktop/laptop or phone wifi/4g

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
Such a random issue.

I literally cannot recreate the issue. I've tried 6 different devices and all browsers on all. Even load computer on ie9 loaded fine.

Please bear with @HuskerGarrett we're going to get this hopefully resolved with a new server and fresh installs.

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Such a random issue.

I literally cannot recreate the issue. I've tried 6 different devices and all browsers on all. Even load computer on ie9 loaded fine.

Please bear with @HuskerGarrett we're going to get this hopefully resolved with a new server and fresh installs.
Outside of everyone resetting routers, flushing caches, etc I’m at a loss. Stats on backend were pretty damn good considering traffic count.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Such a random issue.

Today at work I tried my phone and a random work iPad with no luck. I asked three random people standing next to me to try. 2 got on, one didn’t. I don’t get it haha

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds