Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

We playin Saturday then? (1 Viewer)

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

tenor.gif

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Man, I really hope so. Wouldnt be surprised if the B1G says negative. However, this puts all the blame on the B1G and exposes how poorly they set up the scheduling to not bake in contingencies for this sort of situation.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I think this is just Nebraska poking the bear a bit more and trolling them a bit. I love it. The B1G will deny it, but I love that we aren't making it easy on them.
Absolutely have to force their hand and make them refuse our desire to play. Keep making them into the bad guy and more people will have their eyes opened

Karlhungus

Bench Warmer
Leave, today. Gotta be an out in there somewhere. Line to the schedule with d2 teams, pay the bowl game and either go back to the 12, be independent, or lead the charge for the 60 team association outside the ncaa

Not Wheels

Defensive Lineman
Intern
That little prick Kevin Warren god dammit. I wish nothing but bad things on that man and every president/chancellor that had a say in what happens in ATHLETICS. I hope he becomes a cripple and his wife leaves him because he’s such a burden. Fuck KW and fuck the Big Ten.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
That little prick Kevin Warren god dammit. I wish nothing but bad things on that man and every president/chancellor that had a say in what happens in ATHLETICS. I hope he becomes a cripple and his wife leaves him because he’s such a burden. Fuck KW and fuck the Big Ten.
Hot damn that's a good take. I came here to post something similar.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
This makes me so happy. The first sentence alone is priceless.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds