Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

We made it (2 Viewers)

SantaBarbaraSker

Linebacker
tPB OG
I permabanned him. He is on a whole other level of corky dumb.

Well played...saw the post on RSS this morning and was like...

giphy.gif

Anyone know who gave the goober the invite? Should be consequences.

Last edited:

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
OK this is why we need a stringent process for TPB invites. some dumbass invited a bigger dumbass who blabs on the scrolls. Luckily I think most who are not on TPB think that thread was a joke.

We have a solid user base right now and I think new invitees should have to be nominated and approved by supporters in the supporters forum. We can’t let shit like this happen again.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
OK this is why we need a stringent process for TPB invites. some dumbass invited a bigger dumbass who blabs on the scrolls. Luckily I think most who are not on TPB think that thread was a joke.

We have a solid user base right now and I think new invitees should have to be nominated and approved by supporters in the supporters forum. We can’t let shit like this happen again.
Agreed.
Any new nominee has to meet @Cheese Sandwich in the back lot of their local Casey’s

zomaha

Bench Warmer

Now you do 😘

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Wow, I can’t believe anyone invited that guy. Seems like he mainly came around during covid and loves to post long rambley, incoherent, stuff.

Dude is definitely not platinum material, and it sounds like we need to tighten up our invite system.

On the bright side....most on RSS won’t know his handle, won’t believe him really, yet the legend of the PB will only continue to grow.

I had the exact same thought upon reading his bitch made RRS post... “Who the fuck would invite this whiny little cum guzzler?” His RRS posts are super sketch...

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had the exact same thought upon reading his bitch made RRS post... “Who the fuck would invite this whiny little cum guzzler?” His RRS posts are super sketch...

Well, you knew suspicion about "does an and illuminati, top-insider, TPB actually exist?" would happen at some point, but for someone to start a post about it was fvcking ridiculous. I think it was @Jim14510 that said something about not having signed a contract with RSS. :ROFLMAO:

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

By the way, what does your source say today in Chicago?

Did he say, we're going to whine, complain and moan about Nebraska's players and parents because we got called to the carpet. What a bunch of childish fucks. Did he say, KW has a Pringle can between his legs, because I saw him in the restroom? Maybe he said, leak all information directly to you ONCE AGAIN so you can set the record straight.

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
By the way, what does your source say today in Chicago?

Did he say, we're going to whine, complain and moan about Nebraska's players and parents because we got called to the carpet. What a bunch of childish fucks. Did he say, KW has a Pringle can between his legs, because I saw him in the restroom? Maybe he said, leak all information directly to you ONCE AGAIN so you can set the record straight.

my source(s) are saying...

1 - that KW definitely has a pringles can, but it’s between his butt checks not his legs.

2 - we are playing football. Announcement to come early this evening.

3 - stay tuned...

SantaBarbaraSker

Linebacker
tPB OG

It actually humorous to watch those who thinking it was a joke, those who claimed they were members that weren’t, the few who dogged TPB, and then those of us actual members playing along.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Also, no one invite chaz either. I loved the posters who would white knight for him when we would call him out for being creepy. “He’s bringing the goods”. Meanwhile, he creeped out parents and some of the croots.
Theo on the other hand...could be fun. Get him and Gemini6 here and only allow them access to a small sliver of the board. Pure entertainment.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Theo on the other hand...could be fun. Get him and Gemini6 here and only allow them access to a small sliver of the board. Pure entertainment.
We’ve talked about doing this with the far left and far rights. Just have one thread for them available to open and let them tustle!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds