Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Wasp nest (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Get a beekeeper suit and load the nest intact into a sealed container. Drive safe container to Jim's house, ring the doorbell, and when he opens the door throw the container into his house such that the lid comes off
I would catch it and throw it in his car as he's driving away.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I would catch it and throw it in his car as he's driving away.
Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I’m not sure what the market is for them but if you kill them and then for good measure wait until winter to remove it, you might be able to sell it to a taxidermist to be used in one of their pieces.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Alright guys, need some advice...

I found a huge wasp nest in my sprinkler valve box yesterday. It's the size of a basketball! Any advice on how to eliminate this damn thing? My first Google search was "diy flamethrower". Now that I've thought it out I'm thinking I seal the lid up and toss a grenade "bug bomb" in there and see if that kills most of them. Or i spray the shit out of this thing with wasp killer. View attachment 25554
Update opee?

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Charlie is by far the funniest character iyam.

I've never watched the episodes in order. Since when is Mac gay? Has he always been or is that a new development? Is it some sort of joke in itself that they needed a gay character?
They did that in season 13 in 2018. It was weird and forced and over the top preachy, out of character for their show.

IMO they kind of took away a lot of the funnier angles with his character when they did, and sort of feels like they know they made a mistake because they've progressively referenced it less & used his character less since then.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
They did that in season 13 in 2018. It was weird and forced and over the top preachy, out of character for their show.

IMO they kind of took away a lot of the funnier angles with his character when they did, and sort of feels like they know they made a mistake because they've progressively referenced it less & used his character less since then.
It seems so forced to me I thought it was a joke I was missing.

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
Well I dropped a bug bomb in the box this morning. Got stung once when I lifted the lid off. Gonna let it fumigate for a while and then take it off later.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds