Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Vinyls (1 Viewer)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
giphy.gif
you literally just beat me to this! lol.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wouldn't have paid that amount, but figured if you had a handful I'd be interested in. My son got my old turntable fixed, so I'm thinking about this as another hobby. Love music!!

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I wouldn't have paid that amount, but figured if you had a handful I'd be interested in. My son got my old turntable fixed, so I'm thinking about this as another hobby. Love music!!
Let’s talk. It would break my heart to part with them and yet, they haven’t seen the light of day for 30-35 yrs.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I’ve probably got 175-200 albums, fyi. Mrs Bomber would love it if I got rid of them.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I don’t think I was around here initially for the original start, plus I didn’t get a record player until this last Christmas.

With that said, my father in law passed me a few of his late father’s vinyls he had yesterday. So I’m listening to this guy this morning drinking coffee:

IMG_5505.jpeg

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
1711295220888.png

Bought the above and am pumped to get it. Taking about a month to ship from the UK.

Below is my chase vinyl. I saw it in Urban Outfitters when it came out for $40. It’s now well over $600…. I will find it. It’s a damn good album.

1711295385481.png

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
My setup isn't great right now, but I have about 450 LPs. The majority were acquired through hundreds of 10 minute stops at a local goodwill on my way home from work. Hit the jackpot a few times over a few years with countless strikeouts.

Pioneer sx727 - I bought it at an antique store for $80 about 10 years ago. Pristine cosmetically. I had it recapped about 5 years ago.

Luxman px-99

Last thing I spun was
Songs in the Key of Life - Stevie WonderIMG_20240324_120556696_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240324_120641265_HDR.jpg

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Back to the word Vinyls.
I have never used it. I usually say record or vinyl singular.

But hey, times are changing.
It’s sort of like calling a person with a penis a woman. Who am I to say that’s wrong?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds