Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Vegas Recs (1 Viewer)

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
I’m sure you degenerates have experience, first time going. The Misses booked the palms but we can cancel and I’d prefer to stay on the strip. Any recs?

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
MGM was just dealing with the hack. I’m not sure if it’s better yet but maybe check before booking any of their properties.

I go with my buddies every now and then. They are cheap so we stay at Luxor.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
How important is it to get reservations at bars and such? Got a couple dinner ones

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
I always spend opening of March Madness at Elara. They are more like condos, but have a 12 ft drop from the ceiling projection tv. Great for watching games.

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Go to Area 15 if you wanna get weird. HOL! Is playing tonight and he gets fucking rowdy.

If your wife needs proof that this is popular, here is Four Tet playing it at the closing set of Coachella with Skrillex and Fred Again this year. Would have been hilarious to see the instagram celebrities’ reaction when riddim music hit them squarely in the face.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds