Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Uhhh...are we gonna talk about the elephant in the room (Colorado game)? (1 Viewer)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
The fact that there is literal bubonic plague Black Death in Colorado?

Are we really about to play this game against actual plague rats? My northern European ancestors paid dearly with their blood for herd immunity against this plague, only for nasty Colorado hippies to bring it all back again through their deplorable and unsanitary living conditions. Unreal.

I say we give Colorado an ultimatum: they must clean up their DISGUSTING state...only then will we consider allowing them into ours (and only after thorough swabbing).

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I'm moving to Westcliffe with a fleet of tractors, and Imma flatten the mountains and plant corn.
Let's not get carried away there's plenty of flatland out there you just need to point your tractors toward Kansas. Or keep driving to Olathe the locals think they have good sweet corn there.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Let's not get carried away there's plenty of flatland out there you just need to point your tractors toward Kansas. Or keep driving to Olathe the locals think they have good sweet corn there.
Actually, the valley between the Sangre de Christo's and the Wet Mountains is very flat. Settled by the Amish 150 years ago, and home to a LOT of cattle ranches and horse hobby farms. Not enough rain for seed crop farmin', tho.

My final wishes are to have my ashes scattered within view of the Sangre's. I think it's the most beautiful place on earth.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Actually, the valley between the Sangre de Christo's and the Wet Mountains is very flat. Settled by the Amish 150 years ago, and home to a LOT of cattle ranches and horse hobby farms. Not enough rain for seed crop farmin', tho.

My final wishes are to have my ashes scattered within view of the Sangre's. I think it's the most beautiful place on earth.
Best I can do is scatter Jim's ashes in a dumpster. Take it or leave it

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Looks like a really nice area. I've been on the other sides of those two mountains ranges but never in that area.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Best I can do is scatter Jim's ashes in a dumpster. Take it or leave it
Sale Bidding GIF by David

Toe

Wide Receiver
Plague is actually pretty easy to treat with modern antibiotics. 🤷‍♂️

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds