Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tyson/Jones Jr

Watched the fight too. That youtuber and Nate Robinson was a hilarious fight. I've never seen a professionally set up match, with such unprofessional skill haha. He got knocked the fuck out because he was just slinging haymakers.

Tyson... this dude looked ready, lost all that weight and trained like a madman. It showed, although he was more reserved. Probably due to just age. Roy, yeah he got a jab or two in, but make no mistake, this fight was a "draw" but Tyson was getting some hits in where Roy looked like "wtf did I get myself into." His speed and strategy was all but gone in his older age. If that fight lasted two more rounds, he would've been kissing canvas, I'm sure of it.

All in all, the whole thing was pretty entertaining. Music acts, all of it was pretty good. Easy $50 bucks for 3-4 hours of entertainment.

Watched the fight too. That youtuber and Nate Robinson was a hilarious fight. I've never seen a professionally set up match, with such unprofessional skill haha. He got knocked the fuck out because he was just slinging haymakers.

Tyson... this dude looked ready, lost all that weight and trained like a madman. It showed, although he was more reserved. Probably due to just age. Roy, yeah he got a jab or two in, but make no mistake, this fight was a "draw" but Tyson was getting some hits in where Roy looked like "wtf did I get myself into." His speed and strategy was all but gone in his older age. If that fight lasted two more rounds, he would've been kissing canvas, I'm sure of it.

All in all, the whole thing was pretty entertaining. Music acts, all of it was pretty good. Easy $50 bucks for 3-4 hours of entertainment.

\

Do you think we'll see a Tyson Holyfield Part III ? Read an article the other day that Holyfield wants to fight him again. Hard to imagine Tyson turning that down ..

\

Do you think we'll see a Tyson Holyfield Part III ? Read an article the other day that Holyfield wants to fight him again. Hard to imagine Tyson turning that down ..
I hope so, I really do. These will be our last chances to catch all these legendary fighters before it's all over. Especially if they have undercards as entertaining as the youtube star knocking the fuck out of a former NBA player haha.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back