Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TT was on-point this morning!

You mean no tasty nugs in TT?

200.gif

Has there ever been actual information in a Tunnel Talk? It’s like the chats - if Nate, Sean etc. know more than the average fan, they don’t show it.

I stopped reading this week once Sean broke out PFF ratings to compare AM and LM.... I hope they pay him a lot of money to hype them because citing them as if they are meaningful makes him seem like even more of a joke.

I was most impressed that after 6 months the JFQ guy Mike's name is now spelled correctly.

Dean too busy at Firethorn
Matya too busy tweeting about politics
Clouse too busy with baseball cards and playing Mr. Mom
Robin too busy hanging out with Hoppen

Does that about cover it?

Has there ever been actual information in a Tunnel Talk? It’s like the chats - if Nate, Sean etc. know more than the average fan, they don’t show it.

I stopped reading this week once Sean broke out PFF ratings to compare AM and LM.... I hope they pay him a lot of money to hype them because citing them as if they are meaningful makes him seem like even more of a joke.
They're meaningful in the sense that they keep more stats in one place than anyone else.

raw information is helpful, but the rating system itself has always seemed way off to me. Maybe I’m just sick of Sean pushing them.
I think they just have teams of people watching the games and rating performance, so it's not really analytics at all. And then I think about the quality of football mind you could hire at PFF and the ratings unravel pretty fast

I'm actually kind of impressed that Sean managed to write all those paragraphs about McCaffrey without even grazing the surface of the potential position change.

I had to remind myself of that this morning mid-posting when getting into a friendly discussion with the RSS Deabs. Generally pretty easy to steer clear of that, but it was a little tougher today.

The Luke story made me want to puke. Deab and Gerrod were probably pretty happy with it though.

There are many things on RSS that I enjoy, there are many things I don’t enjoy.
I find nothing more worthless than Sean cramming PFF down our throats.

I also don’t get into the month where all they do is preview high school football in Nebraska. I get that most people in there are from Nebraska but it’s a Husker website not a Nebraska High School sports website. If they want to cover everybody in the state then why don’t they do D2 and NAIA football previews too?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back