Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

@tsaoki with a golden nug (3 Viewers)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Story time.....

So I sent my message yesterday about showing my dick to get into the DM group of husker nuggs. Later I received a message from an anonymous account with a link. The link was to a Zoom style meeting website with an encoded address. Instructions were to turn on my camera, put on my microphone headset and crank the volume. The meeting starts but I can't see or hear anything. It's blurry and the sound is distorted. I can hear this faint sound, rhythmic. Guh-B-GDd, Guh-B-Gd.. again and again.

The camera starts to zoom out and you can see movement. The focus adjusts. The sound sharpens. It's a man. He is behind a naked woman. He is PLOWING this gal. Giant penis. The rhythm gets faster, and faster. Now the sound is prefect. It's voices chanting Go Big Red, Go Big Red.

The camera continues to zoom out the man starts to dominate the frame as the angle moves to his belly, then chest....it's an older man....still somewhat fit but definitely older....the woman's head and hair raise for a moment and cover the man's face just as I was about to see. The pumping is furious, her pleasure titillating. One final thrust and the woman is ejected from the frame as a volcano of orgasm fluids are released from the gigantic, King Kong penis.

I'm as hard as a rock. My zipper is biting into my genitalia. I look down and quickly remove my pants to expose my dong to my camera now. And when I look back at the screen there he is. Sipping a glass of whiskey and staring right back at me. Tom Osborne.

Tom: Garrett, is this the initiate you spoke of?

Voice off camera: Yes, master.

Tom: You there, with your dick out.

Me: Yeah, coach?

Tom: I hear you want the juiciest nuggs. Is that true?

Me: Yes, more than anything, Coach.

Tom: Then show us.

The camera zooms out to show a room full of people. Tom Osborne, Garrett, Faux Sean, Black Dean, Carl Panini, Milt Tenopir, Roz (Yes, he's alive) Harrison Beck, NUFan, The Muppet Fozzy.

I don't know what to do. They're all looking at me. I'm just sitting there with my dong rocket in my hand. So I start beating it. One handed at first but then with both hands. I have to impress them. It's the only way to get the best nuggs. Beating it, smacking it, whacking it. Furious, more, faster, wrists start to hurt. Don't stop now. And then.... suddenly.....I wake up. Sitting at my computer chair. Pants around my feet, underwear at my knees. It was a dream. A very vivid dream.

I check my phone. There is a voicemail. I open it.

Garrett: "Congratulations. You earned 5% off of your monthly membership fee."

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Did you cum though?
All you need to know is that I did what I did for the love of Husker football. It ended up being a sacrifice because now I can't get hard unless Tom Osborne, Garrett and The Muppet Fozzy are staring at me on webcam. How am I gonna explain that to my wife?

It's what happens when you search for nuggs. The nuggs end up owning you.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Story time.....

So I sent my message yesterday about showing my dick to get into the DM group of husker nuggs. Later I received a message from an anonymous account with a link. The link was to a Zoom style meeting website with an encoded address. Instructions were to turn on my camera, put on my microphone headset and crank the volume. The meeting starts but I can't see or hear anything. It's blurry and the sound is distorted. I can hear this faint sound, rhythmic. Guh-B-GDd, Guh-B-Gd.. again and again.

The camera starts to zoom out and you can see movement. The focus adjusts. The sound sharpens. It's a man. He is behind a naked woman. He is PLOWING this gal. Giant penis. The rhythm gets faster, and faster. Now the sound is prefect. It's voices chanting Go Big Red, Go Big Red.

The camera continues to zoom out the man starts to dominate the frame as the angle moves to his belly, then chest....it's an older man....still somewhat fit but definitely older....the woman's head and hair raise for a moment and cover the man's face just as I was about to see. The pumping is furious, her pleasure titillating. One final thrust and the woman is ejected from the frame as a volcano of orgasm fluids are released from the gigantic, King Kong penis.

I'm as hard as a rock. My zipper is biting into my genitalia. I look down and quickly remove my pants to expose my dong to my camera now. And when I look back at the screen there he is. Sipping a glass of whiskey and staring right back at me. Tom Osborne.

The camera zooms out to show a room full of people. Tom Osborne, Garrett, Faux Sean, Black Dean, Carl Panini, Milt Tenopir, Roz (Yes, he's alive) Harrison Beck, NUFan, The Muppet Fozzy.

I don't know what to do. They're all looking at me. I'm just sitting there with my dong rocket in my hand. So I start beating it. One handed at first but then with both hands. I have to impress them. It's the only way to get the best nuggs. Beating it, smacking it, whacking it. Furious, more, faster, wrists start to hurt. Don't stop now. And then.... suddenly.....I wake up. Sitting at my computer chair. Pants around my feet, underwear at my knees. It was a dream. A very vivid dream.

I always wondered what kind of post it would take for Doc to reply with something non-cryptic, perfectly reasonable, and well thought out. The mystery is now solved.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Story time.....

This is a tale as old as time….

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds