Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Trey Palmer N?

wedding crashers comedy GIF
I am uncontrollably laughing at my desk right now...what a great GIF. You get a gold star today.

Love me some student directory sleuthin’

Not gonna lie though, if this was Dean’s “major portal addition” it’d be a bit of a let down. Dean said the player had legit P5 stats but this kid only has like 400-some yards receiving and a couple TDs in 2 seasons.
Agreed. Everyone on RSS is creaming in their jeans right now about him. How about we all just wait and see what he can do on the field before we get excited

Agreed. Everyone on RSS is creaming in their jeans right now about him. How about we all just wait and see what he can do on the field before we get excited
Or - How about we let people have fun during the offseason and have things to actually get excited about and let our future selves worry about the letdown in the fall that will have me finding creative ways to threaten killing myself.

Love me some student directory sleuthin’

Not gonna lie though, if this was Dean’s “major portal addition” it’d be a bit of a let down. Dean said the player had legit P5 stats but this kid only has like 400-some yards receiving and a couple TDs in 2 seasons.
I can see why he would pop as a WR, but I am more excited about him as a returner. I think 1620 this morning said he had a punt and kick return for a TD last year.

Uhhh creaming in my jeans about recruiting/portal news is all I have left as a husker fan. do NOT take this from me bro
This.

Give me a bowl game if you don't want me to be creamy over recruiting/portal news.

Parker Gabriel
Nebraska wide receivers coach Mickey Joseph is working on bringing a former LSU pupil with him to Lincoln, but nothing's guaranteed yet.
That would be former five-star prospect and Tigers junior wide receiver Trey Palmer, who entered his name into the NCAA's transfer portal in December.

Tater Island Sports on Friday reported Nebraska "is the likely transfer destination" for Palmer, and indeed he is already listed in UNL's student directory. A source told the Journal Star on Thursday that Palmer-to-NU is not yet a done deal.

Palmer is slated to take a visit to Nebraska next weekend, but could also take another visit or visits in the coming 10 days before reaching a final decision. UNL's spring semester begins Jan. 18.
The fact that he's in UNL's student directory only means he's been accepted to Nebraska and doesn't bind him to the school in any way. He, like any other transfer, would only officially be locked in as a Husker once he shows up to campus and accepts financial aid.

Palmer, a Kentwood, La. native, would certainly be an interesting addition to the Husker wide receiver room. The Kentwood, Louisiana native had 30 catches for 344 yards this fall and also is a dangerous return man.

In high school, Palmer clocked times of 10.42 seconds in the 100 meters and 21.11 in the 200. Rivals rated him the No. 20 overall recruit in the 2019 class, making him a five-star prospect. He was the No. 112 overall player in the class according to the 247Sports Composite and that outlet also had him rated as a four-star.

That's more production than what Betts had last year. I'll take talent like this all day long!

He’s probably immediately the best athlete in that group and that includes Betts. If Mickey can get the light bulb to turn on for those two there isn’t gonna be a secondary we see that as physically gifted as we are.

He’s probably immediately the best athlete in that group and that includes Betts. If Mickey can get the light bulb to turn on for those two there isn’t gonna be a secondary we see that as physically gifted as we are.
Michigan, Ohio St, Penn St probably. Only definitely play Michigan though.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back