Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Trey Palmer N?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

Former 5* Athlete and he returns punts

Adequate height with a long, lean frame that is narrow through the core. Owns enough frame potential to play outside or in the slot in college. Athletic player who has tested well in a combine environment (4.51 40, 4.27 shuttle). Provides big-play ability as a pass-catcher and a special teams terror in the return game. Flashes impressive initial burst, which should translate to returns and the screen game. Shows good, sometimes effortless top-end speed. Quick off the line. Legitimate vertical threat. Has provided terrific run-after-catch ability at the small-school level. Slight frame will require ample strength and conditioning work at the next level. Must add strength to combat college DB's pressing at the line. Shows short-area elusiveness, but is not a tackle-breaker in the open field. Needs work as hands catcher. Sometimes allows the ball to get into his body. Route refinement will help. He has not needed precision to beat high school opponents. Faces a significant jump in competition. Physical tools to become a second- or third-day NFL Draft prospect.

Update

Last edited:
Hope so. I read the comments as tea leaves saying yes.

Would be the big time threat that we currently are missing on our team. Fingers crossed.

Love me some student directory sleuthin’

Not gonna lie though, if this was Dean’s “major portal addition” it’d be a bit of a let down. Dean said the player had legit P5 stats but this kid only has like 400-some yards receiving and a couple TDs in 2 seasons.
Callahan will likely claim that whatever he was talking about fell through

Don’t get me wrong, I’d gladly welcome him N. He looks like a great athlete who could provide immediate help in the return game. But to say he has “legit P5 stats” is a stretch right now.

Not gonna lie though, if this was Dean’s “major portal addition” it’d be a bit of a let down. Dean said the player had legit P5 stats but this kid only has like 400-some yards receiving and a couple TDs in 2 seasons.

Think that is/was likely Taj Harris... He couldn't go to Kentucky bc of grades.

Who looks like he would've been a very interesting add. His stats don't look that great because I feel they used him on a lot of curls and hitches.... I feel he needs to be a guy who catches the ball running.

Think that is/was likely Taj Harris... He couldn't go to Kentucky bc of grades.

Who looks like he would've been a very interesting add. His stats don't look that great because I feel they used him on a lot of curls and hitches.... I feel he needs to be a guy who catches the ball running.
Like Wandale?

I think this is Dean's Major Portal Addition. He's gotta sell subscriptions. So Trey is in the bag as his back up claim but if someone bigger comes long he can say "Told You So". Dean's in a tough position because if he does know stuff he really can't share it pre-maturely if it will hurt the program. Frost will shut him out of info even worse.

fuck yeah

our special teams next year is gonna be 🔥

Either that or somebody tagged him

200.gif

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back