Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

tPBer you'd want to party with the most (1 Viewer)

Which tPBer would you want to party with the most?

• MtnHusker

• Tyneb23

• Juro

• lee_carvallo_12

• HBD

• ThomOsborneMD

• BingoDingo

• God is a Husker

• Cookiemonster

• Other - explain in comments

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Which tPBer would you want to party with the most? @vailhusker is obviously the coolest dude on the board, but banging strippers and Eastern European chics with @Cookiemonster sounds like fun. @MtnHusker knows how to get down and has connects and @HuskerGarrett no doubt knows how to party. I’d love to have sex with all of these guys! Hit me up! What say you?

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Drake Reaction GIF by DJ Khaled

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Which tPBer would you want to party with the most? @vailhusker is obviously the coolest dude on the board, but banging strippers and Eastern European chics with @Cookiemonster sounds like fun. @MtnHusker knows how to get down and has connects and @HuskerGarrett no doubt knows how to party. I’d love to have sex with all of these guys! Hit me up! What say you?
Mtnhusker sounds like he’d have some stories.
Huskergarrett seems like the kind of guy who is dry enough that id enjoy being around him.
This board has some cool dudes that I would love to have sex with!

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
That took a turn!

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wow, as I'm nursing a brutal Tequila Hangover today didn't expect to get nominated for such a Prestigious Award.

christmas-story-major-award.gif

songbird-of-my-generation-will-ferrell.gif

boat-and-hoes-stepbrothers.gif

step-brothers-will-ferrell.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds