Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB X thread

I agree 1,000,000%. Makes me sick to see children abused in any manner, but expecially sexually. My brother adopted 3 Special Needs kids from Foster Care and there were cases of Sexual Abuse in their past from when they were infants. Lots of sick fucks out there that deserve to die. Unfortunately it seems that politicians, Hollywood, captians of industry and other celebs raping children are bulletproof because it is covered up by our Government, Media and even the FBI. The more & more info that is coming out about Epstein and even children being trafficed over our border just makes me sick.
Fortunately, Florida just passed a bill allowing the death penalty for people who rape children. I believe they already just sentenced someone to it.

Hopefully other states follow suit, because you're right, the feds are garbage about it.

Fortunately, Florida just passed a bill allowing the death penalty for people who rape children. I believe they already just sentenced someone to it.

Hopefully other states follow suit, because you're right, the feds are garbage about it.
nebraska just introduced a bill this session that will be minimum life in prison.

Is the US Govt going to go all Britney Griner for this person?? Doubtful, reading the article..."The arrest of Robert Woodland Romanov was reported by the press service of the Moscow courts. It said the Ostankino District Court ruled on Saturday to keep him in custody for two months on charges of preparing to get involved in illegal drug trafficking (This is some pre-cog shit) pending an official investigation. It didn’t offer any details of the accusations." Also, my man Bobby LIKES living in Russia....sooooo, Good Luck Bobby!!

Is the US Govt going to go all Britney Griner for this person?? Doubtful, reading the article..."The arrest of Robert Woodland Romanov was reported by the press service of the Moscow courts. It said the Ostankino District Court ruled on Saturday to keep him in custody for two months on charges of preparing to get involved in illegal drug trafficking (This is some pre-cog shit) pending an official investigation. It didn’t offer any details of the accusations." Also, my man Bobby LIKES living in Russia....sooooo, Good Luck Bobby!!

We could just trade someone that is responsible for thousands of deaths for him it worked the first time.🤦‍♂️

My girlfriend has a investment rental house in Panama Beach. Her tenants said they were huddled in the closet & luckily even though the Tornado went down the street it just missing her house. Some of the neighbors homes did not fare as well

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back