Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB X thread (21 Viewers)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why do people fighting make me laugh nearly every single time?
she bit her in the Coochie. How can one not laugh? It's no Lama Bite but it served it's purpose.

JampackedWaryDassierat-max-1mb.gif

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
Agree, hope he does great things there. I think it shows the level of maturity of Rhule & his staff to let a fired coach come back with his staff to their open arms. Lots of transparency in our program. Adults finally running things that are comfortable in their own skin with the way they do things.
I also think it provides an avenue for some of the kids to land at if N is not the right place for them.

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Had a close friend from work that went through it. He went relatively quickly which was a blessing for him.
I knew a kid that grew up on the same block with me who passed from ALS a few years ago. He was the proverbial "little brother" to two other brothers that bracketed me in age, but it was the 60's and we all hung out together getting into trouble ... perpetually. Not a kid on that block didn't get drug home by the ears from somebody else's Mom or Dad to "face the music" at home. RIP, Curtis.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds