Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB X thread (14 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I saw a Timberwolf walking down my road when I lived in Northern Minnesota.
My mind couldn’t understand what I was looking at as I was driving by it. It was enormous.
My next door neighbor (the good one, not the Ninnie to the North) used to play small college ball as an O-lineman. In the summer months, he'd lumberjack in Northern Minnesota to help with spending $$$. One day, he's out jogging in the woods and rounds a corner in the trail and encounters a timber wolf. They both "froze" and looked at each other, with the wolf trotting back into the forest and Nathan doing a 180 and heading back the way he came.

What stuck with him from that encounter was the SIZE of the animal. He said the rear leg hips were damn near waist high. That is a YUGE critter. Thanks, National Park Service, for importing the cot dam Canadian timber wolf to replace the somewhat normal sized domestic US wolves that we hunted to the point of extinction.

And now we've got Canadian super pigs to go with our super-sized Canadian timber wolves. Super. BOYCOTT MOLSON'S!

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
337665193_771489784577297_1586233533743550646_n.jpg

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
My next door neighbor (the good one, not the Ninnie to the North) used to play small college ball as an O-lineman. In the summer months, he'd lumberjack in Northern Minnesota to help with spending $$$. One day, he's out jogging in the woods and rounds a corner in the trail and encounters a timber wolf. They both "froze" and looked at each other, with the wolf trotting back into the forest and Nathan doing a 180 and heading back the way he came.

What stuck with him from that encounter was the SIZE of the animal. He said the rear leg hips were damn near waist high. That is a YUGE critter. Thanks, National Park Service, for importing the cot dam Canadian timber wolf to replace the somewhat normal sized domestic US wolves that we hunted to the point of extinction.

And now we've got Canadian super pigs to go with our super-sized Canadian timber wolves. Super. BOYCOTT MOLSON'S!

The size of the one I saw was incredible, but it's eyes left an impression on me too.
We looked at each other as I slowly passed - and it was looking into my soul.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds