Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB X thread

This Dallas mom grosses $1m/year in 4 months of work.

What does she do? Decorate porches with pumpkins in Dallas and Houston.

Here’s how the business breaks down:

Orders open in July and she sells out in August.

Last year she did 900 jobs for $300 - $2,000+ each. She also charges extra for removal.

She has 15 drivers, 10 delivery guys and a warehouse staff.

She’s been in business for 4 years.

No niche is too small! I will die on that hill.

Hat tip to my friend @DallasAptGP for pointing this out to me. He’s a great follow and real estate expert savant!

I’m hopefully having her on my podcast to dissect this business even more. I just posted about her on IG and it’s looking like it may go viral so hopefully that’ll get her attention. 😂

Look up the Koerner Office on YT or any podcast platform to watch when it goes live.

How about just bringing a portable charger instead of all of those other items?
Yup. For like $12 on a Black Friday Deal I found this small Solar Battery Charger on Amazon. It's a game changer. Used it yesterday when out boating and my phone battery was dying. Charger on my boat is so slow but that things pumped it up quickly. As a matter of fact I think I'll order a couple more today. I should keep one in my boat, car, house and computer bag.

Last edited:
Yup. For like $12 on a Black Friday Deal I found this small Solar Battery Charger on Amazon. It's a game changer. Used it yesterday when out boating and my phone battery was dying. Charger on my boat is so slow but that things pumped it up quickly. As a matter of fact I think I'll order a couple more today. I should keep one in my boat, car, house and computer bag.

I snagged like a dozen similar units before Christmas last year. Handed them out as stocking stuffers to my wife, kids, sister & BIL and the nephews & their wives/SO's. It's hard to find something that's actually useful as a stocking stuffer for everyone, but this one was a hit.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back