Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB X thread (44 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

I've played night golf before w/glow-in-the-dark sticks that get inserted into the golf ball itself. It's hard AF to putt when you can't read the greens, and really it was mostly about fornicating as throughout the night tourney most of the couples slipped off into the forest to brave the Wisconsin mosquitos for a little stick insertion themselves. Wood play again.

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
I've played night golf before w/glow-in-the-dark sticks that get inserted into the golf ball itself. It's hard AF to putt when you can't read the greens, and really it was mostly about fornicating as throughout the night tourney most of the couples slipped off into the forest to brave the Wisconsin mosquitos for a little stick insertion themselves. Wood play again.
Reminded me of the old….

I got a skeeter on my peter, knock it off, knock it off!

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
Sang a derivation of that in the Boy Scouts, circa 1969: "If there's a skeeter on your peter, whack it off!
I think you remembered the lyrics better than I did. I was in the BS in the mid 70s.

Stereotypes aside, I have great memories of the scouts. Summer camps out by Fremont, winter jamboree camping in Ponca Hills. Learned a lot of useful skills

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds