Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB X thread

@LoudHogRider need a ruling. Would make a good Home Depot ad

Clearly, Jay knows sarcasm. I may bust out my AK-15 and do some shooting with the T-25 torx bits the likes of which the Cumberland Mountain boys here in TN have never seen to see if it has a similar impact on the range free roaches and their artisan milk production. 🤣🤣🤣

1965 Shelby GT350, that car as it sets in the picture would be worth millions now. Average money for them now is around 500k plus depending on condition/history/market.

A set of those Kelsey-Hayes steel wheels sold for 6k last year probably closer to 10k now depending on the market.
My cousin owns Peterson Automotive in West Point. He is known around the country for restoring vintage cars. Jay Leno even flew him out to LA to work with his mechanics on his car collection. Cars come from all over the country. He has a group of clients in Vegas who would send him Shelby's to restore. One of the Shelby's had Carol Shelby's signature on the dashboard. They are worth a pretty penny. Always fun to see what cars he has in the shop when I'm back in West Point.

My cousin owns Peterson Automotive in West Point. He is known around the country for restoring vintage cars. Jay Leno even flew him out to LA to work with his mechanics on his car collection. Cars come from all over the country. He has a group of clients in Vegas who would send him Shelby's to restore. One of the Shelby's had Carol Shelby's signature on the dashboard. They are worth a pretty penny. Always fun to see what cars he has in the shop when I'm back in West Point.
I watch a lot of the car shows and I think he was on one of them if I remember correctly.

This is one coolest/saddest "Barn Finds" videos I've seen. The cars and parts that this person accumulated is crazy and his kids just left it there to rot along with the house that must have been pretty cool at one time. The cars are worth a ton of money but those parts that are just laying around all over are worth a fortune too some of them probably priceless one of a kinds.

1965 Shelby GT350, that car as it sets in the picture would be worth millions now. Average money for them now is around 500k plus depending on condition/history/market.

A set of those Kelsey-Hayes steel wheels sold for 6k last year probably closer to 10k now depending on the market.
If you like Mustangs...especially the old Shelby GT's watch this...barn find in Brock, NE...

If you like Mustangs...especially the old Shelby GT's watch this...barn find in Brock, NE...

I'm a muscle car guy I know at least a little bit about most of them. My favorites are the 60s Mustangs/Shelbys though. I had a 66 and 65 GT when I was growing up, tore both of them all the way down and put them back together. I can do about anything on them expect for body repair and paint I never had enough patience for that 🤣.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back