Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB X thread

can't believe I'm actually kinda defending a whiny Cockeye player but nobody would even know any of these opposing players names if it wasn't for Caitlin Clark. They can keep hating on her but she is bringing eyes to the WNBA. But you will never catch me watching it

Break it down for me like I'm 2...
Currently you have NIL paid by boosters of 20 mil. If they allow the schools to share revenue the school can afford 20 mil. Donors are donating the same amount of money and now 20 mil becomes 40 mil.

Changing it to a revenue share from the school they can have an agreement that essentially salary caps but they can't salary cap NIL.

Nebraska will be better off than non SEC/B1G schools because those schools aren't making SEC/B1G tv money. Those schools will still be limited to what donors will kick in. But they'll be in the same position in relation to other SEC/B1G schools.

can't believe I'm actually kinda defending a whiny Cockeye player but nobody would even know any of these opposing players names if it wasn't for Caitlin Clark. They can keep hating on her but she is bringing eyes to the WNBA. But you will never catch me watching it

I don't think most people would know either name without the feud. We're pretty hard core sports junkies and close to Cockeye so we know who Caitlyn Clark is. Nobody in New York knew the name Caitlyn Clark until they started blowing up social media with this feud.

I don't think most people would know either name without the feud. We're pretty hard core sports junkies and close to Cockeye so we know who Caitlyn Clark is. Nobody in New York knew the name Caitlyn Clark until they started blowing up social media with this feud.
They're just using some old school marketing to boost their ratings. It's like watching wrestling when we were kids part of the fans were watching to see if the good guy (Clark) wins and the other part were watching to see who was going to knock the shit out of the good guy (Reese&Co).

Sports are usually better when there is some kind of rivalry. Clark and Reese already had a rivalry in college so they just continued to push it into the WNBA to help boost their shitty numbers.

Clark used to like roughing up the other players in college and now the people that used to make excuses for her then are the ones clutching their pearls about what's happening to her now.

We still have one in our family. Had to borrow it to move my daughter into college and I rode in that seat. They might have a little rust eating away at the body but these damn trucks still are great trucks to have.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back