Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB X thread

Hilarious! 🤣

1. When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison.

2. To me, "drink responsibly" means don't spill it.

3. Age 60 might be the new 40, but 9:00 pm is the new midnight.

4. It's the start of a brand new day, and I'm off like a herd of turtles.

5. The older I get, the earlier it gets late.

6. When I say, "The other day," I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.

7. I remember being able to get up without making sound effects.

8. I had my patience tested. I'm negative.

9. Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a Tupperware lid that doesn't fit any of your containers.

10. If you're sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you, just stare straight ahead and say, "Did you bring the money?"

11. When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say "nothing," it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing.

12. I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever.

13. I run like the winded.

14. I hate when a couple argues in public, and I missed the beginning and don't know whose side I'm on.

15. When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, "Why, what did you hear?"

16. When you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?

17. I don't mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember things and get really excited.

18. When I ask for directions, please don't use words like "east."

19. Don't bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head. That'll freak you right out.

20. Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

21. My luck is like a bald guy who just won a comb."

Credits Goes to the respective Author ~✍️

I want to get a huge poster of this framed for my office.

It goes so hard

GOhayXgWAAAI02I

Boys this is a WW1 poster don't be stupid Liberal cucks
Well sure that makes it super cool and shit. It's not like we fought the Germans in WORLD WAR 1...I mean that was long ago enough that displaying German propaganda shows what a right thinking right winger you are. Since they weren't NAZIS in WORLD WAR 1 I'm sure the world would be a better place if we'd lost that war. What the hell were we even fighting for anyway? I can't seem to remember so I think I'm gonna google me some WORLD WAR 1 German propaganda and put it on my walls too to show I'M no weenie lib. Those Germans in WORLD WAR 1 sure had it right.

Well sure that makes it super cool and shit. It's not like we fought the Germans in WORLD WAR 1...I mean that was long ago enough that displaying German propaganda shows what a right thinking right winger you are. Since they weren't NAZIS in WORLD WAR 1 I'm sure the world would be a better place if we'd lost that war. What the hell were we even fighting for anyway? I can't seem to remember so I think I'm gonna google me some WORLD WAR 1 German propaganda and put it on my walls too to show I'M no weenie lib. Those Germans in WORLD WAR 1 sure had it right.
LOL.

It's a cool poster. Doesn't have to mean anything more than that.

LOL.

It's a cool poster. Doesn't have to mean anything more than that.
Like I said it's long ago enough and we don't have a lot of photographic reminders or videos showing the countless millions that suffered horribly because of German aggression and imperialism. Now its just a super cool poster that doesn't mean a damn thing. No one has recently told you that you should deplore their actions so it's all good. There can't be too many people left alive that were even born when that all happened so who gives a fuck right?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back