Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

tPB March Madness bracket pool (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
I only replied to myself once. You did the same.
I'll take your word since you're also probably better at counting.

Edit: I see what you did there. I guess being a god mod has its perks, you can black helmet with impunity and clean it up later.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m a one bracket man.

I need Oregon State to win tonight.

If Baylor can win the Natty I’ll still get second which is not bad considering I watched a grand total of zero college hoops games this season before the tournament

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Two things:

Does anyone else feel a little sick to their stomach for rooting for Michigan in anything? It's for the sake of my bracket, but you know.

after watching some of these games, I still think Michigan has the best chance of any remaining to compete with Gonzaga due to their size.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Two things:

Does anyone else feel a little sick to their stomach for rooting for Michigan in anything? It's for the sake of my bracket, but you know.

after watching some of these games, I still think Michigan has the best chance of any remaining to compete with Gonzaga due to their size.
How about now though?

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
How about now though?

Good question.

There is very little chance I'll get my $25 donation to the pool back.

Still feel queasy for cheering for Michigan, and also wonder how the UCLA point guard's hairdo isn't an impediment to his life in some way or other.

I've rocked a 1/4" buzz cut for about ten years, and it appears to be a socially acceptable way to hide any balding, while also limiting the hat-head problems that happen when you live in South Dakota.

Also, my prediction is that the Zag's rock UCLA's world. I've been wrong before, obviously.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Update from my posts about my bracket earlier ITT: ended up with 4/8 in the elite 8 and 3/4 in the final 4. Currently sitting in the top .5% in all of ESPN (not to brag)

Also top .5% means I'm in like 90,000th-ish place. So it's not as cool as it sounds.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Update from my posts about my bracket earlier ITT: ended up with 4/8 in the elite 8 and 3/4 in the final 4. Currently sitting in the top .5% in all of ESPN (not to brag)

Also top .5% means I'm in like 90,000th-ish place. So it's not as cool as it sounds.

Congrats on yore great guessing ability. My guessing ability puts me in the top something percent, but I'm still in 228 thousandth place on the CBS sports pool.

Ba-Ba-Ba-Basketball, give me the ball and I'm gonna dunk it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds