Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB cheating stories

Yes, when I was out of town for Army summer camp in college I suspected odd behaviors from my girlfriend immediately upon return. I didn't catch them but knew something was up, so I called her out. She admitted to it, and asked forgiveness.

Due to complete lack of trust, I immediately started to pork my business finance tutor (meh), the chick in our marketing group (yum), and a co-worker from "The Buckle" that smelled GREAT. I continued to get a piece of ass from my girlfriend, but didn't trust her. It was completely over about 3 months after I returned from summer camp.

20 years later I was at an industry work event and saw a mutual friend of mine and the girlfriend. Apparently she regretted her actions, and said she fucked up and should've never cheated on me. So nothing dramatic like a red-handed gotcha, but if you pay attention behaviors will provide lots of insight. Glad it didn't work out as she could be outspoken to the point of making people uncomfortable.
Sounds to me like you cry about losing her vagina every so often.

Had a Gf through HS & 1st part of college . Went well for the 1st few weeks... I think anyway . Visited each other a lot but we were at different colleges. Well I had a couple buddies who went to the same college as her , 1 of them played on the football team. There was a rumor going around that she was seeing one of the football players behind my back & my buddy confirmed it after talking to some other dudes on the team. They offered to kick his ass & I said that won’t be necessary (supposedly they made his life hell on the field during this time). I confronted her about it & she admitted to “holding hands” with him .. who knows how much further it went... anyway She convinced me of the “holding hands” thing, that it wouldn’t happen again, & we stayed together.

About a month later I was having a hard time getting ahold of her consistently evening time & of course I’m already skeptical , been burnt once. One night I called & got voicemail & if you remember you used to be able to check VM by hitting # then 4 digit code well I guessed it (it was her bday) . when I got into her VM, the 1st message that comes up “hey babe, had a great time again with you last night we need to get together again soon, talk to you later today.” That was it , it hit me hard but it’s my own fault , we broke up the next day but I never told her that I heard the VM . She doesn’t know to this day, I basically just told her I didn’t trust her anymore.

then I dated a total slute 2 years later & I already knew it going in. I was totally in it for.. not the right reasons ha... We lived 2 hours apart & I heard 3 different stories of her cheating with 3 different dudes in the month we were together lol I knew it wasn’t gonna work when I got with her but hey, Was fun while it lasted

if my wife has she hides it a hell of a lot better than those 2 ha

What man wouldn't cry about being with a vaginaless woman. 😆
tenor.gif

Not a great cheating story but figure it's a good way to lose my Platinum board virginity....

Dated this girl in my early 20s. "Talked" for a few weeks then ended up dating for a month. Sex fest, it was awesome. Super hot, loved to have a good time. Everyone told me not a great idea because she had just broken up with a boyfriend that she was with for a few years and that I was the rebound. Didn't want to believe it so I went with it. Thought we got know each other pretty well, turned out that was all a lie. Rumor amongst the big, now combined friend group, was that she had made out with her ex-boyfriend on a party bus one weekend. At the same time, she had gone out to her family's cabin on a Saturday and into the night and did not invite me. Also stopped replying to my texts until the next day with no real acknowledgement as to why.....

Next day though, she wanted to meet up and drive around. Little do I know it was the end. To summarize, the ex's name was Cody, and she said "I can't handle not seeing Cody ever again, but I can handle never seeing you again." At that point in life, I had not grown into complete ass hat stage yet, so I pleaded my case with her and tried to save it, when I should have gotten out of the car and told her to f*ck off. We went our separate ways and I was completely heart broken. Took about a month, but the complete douche bag/ass hole stage started, and I was at bars 3-4 times a week getting drunk and hitting on any hot woman I saw. Lasted about a year and half until I was 23. Back of the truck hook ups, outside of bars, inside of bars on the dance floor, good times.

Settled down shortly after with my high school sweetheart and we've been married over 3 years now.

No fuckin idea what that girl is doing now. Have been in the same bar a few times and we never spoke another word to each other, but that was a few years ago.

OUCH!!

😱😳😱😳😱😳
I still remember the exact moment, absolute gut punch. Wasn't sure what to say. She was actually driving at the time so I should have just gotten out and found my own way home but I just wore it and kept on going in that car and kept talking.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back