Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB cheating stories

GBR

Administrator
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Has your wife/SO ever cheated on you? I'm sure some of us have some good stories to share to our TPB brothers.

I don't have any great stories. Caught my girlfriend in college in her dorm room.

Has your wife/SO ever cheated on you? I'm sure some of us have some good stories to share to our TPB brothers.

I don't have any great stories. Caught my girlfriend in college in her dorm room.
Expand on your story. Can't ask for other bros to share and then throw out a tease. Was she getting plowed? In what position? Reaction when you found her? Did you know the guy? Let's have it.

@HuskerTimOmaha (@#hbd) is an experienced cheater:

1. in college got caught red-handed. His GF, Ashley, broke into his house and wrote big red A's in red lipstick on all of his clothes and all over his stuff. standard, straightforward stuff.

2. 2006 final four, Indianapolis. HBD was dating a gal who worked at a news station, sometimes on air, sometimes in production. she was pretty hot, actually. anyway, she was a sorority gal from Purdue and had a bunch of her sisters coming in for a big weekend of partying and tomfoolery. HBD had invited a couple of friends to town, me included, to hopefully help show these nice gals a good time.

anyways, i get into town on weds or thurs for a long weekend. we spent a good part of the day cleaning up his GF's back yard because that was going to be party HQ. it was kind of a bitch, so we felt we earned a few beers as a reward. well, we got a little too excited and a couple of beers turned to black out drinking pretty quick. hbd runs into a gal who he had known, friend of friend, and naturally they start making out in the bar. a new little startup called myspace was all the rage at this time, so pictures of this tongue washing session start popping up on his page. HBD's GF had to go to work at the news station super early, like 3am, so by the time we got to her place to pass out she was gone.

with her work day over at like 10am, gf comes into her house loaded for bear. she had seen the make out pics on HBD's page and she wanted blood. it was a bf/gf fight for the ages with throwing and breaking stuff, cussing, crying (mostly from HBD) and ultimately us getting kicked out on the street. party canceled, all her friends now hate our guts and we haven't even met.

but the story doesn't end there, folks...

we go out the next night to help HBD drown his sorrows. he meets yet a different gal out in the broadripple neighborhood of indy, is making out with her at the bar (he did a lot of bar makeouts) right at the exact moment his gf and her crew walk into the same bar. one of her friends had to be physically restrained from physically harming hbd. she wanted him @dead and she was serious about doing it herself.

lots and lots more over the years. i had always hoped he would be featured on the tv show "cheaters," but that hasn't happened..... yet.

Last edited:
Follow Up

Did any of the HBD crew end up with the Ex-GF crew?
After a few drinks perhaps the Female crew changes its mind, you know.

Asking for a friend.
no, but happy ending for lee was that i met a nice hoosier gal at the bar. she was talking to some guy and they were hitting it off, so she was going to get his phone #. mind you that this was early mainstream cell phone usage days, so she was going to write it down on a bar napkin. i was standing by the bar and she goes, "can you hand me that napkin." i said, "sure, here you go." then she goes "can you ask the bartender for something to write with?" i go, "if i have to do all the work to hook you two up i'm gonna go ahead and fuck you myself." and it work.

one of her quotes from the bedroom later that night was "you can stick it anywhere you want!" and i did.

fin

@HuskerTimOmaha (@#hbd) is an experienced cheater:

1. in college got caught red-handed. His GF, Ashley, broke into his house and wrote big red A's in red lipstick on all of his clothes and all over his stuff. standard, straightforward stuff.

2. 2006 final four, Indianapolis. HBD was dating a gal who worked at a news station, sometimes on air, sometimes in production. she was pretty hot, actually. anyway, she was a sorority gal from Purdue and had a bunch of her sisters coming in for a big weekend of partying and tomfoolery. HBD had invited a couple of friends to town, me included, to hopefully help show these nice gals a good time.

anyways, i get into town on weds or thurs for a long weekend. we spent a good part of the day cleaning up his GF's back yard because that was going to be party HQ. it was a kind of a bitch, so we felt we earned a few beers as a reward. well, we got a little too excited and a couple of beers turned to black out drinking pretty quick. hbd runs into a gal who he had known, friend of friend, and naturally they start making out in the bar. a new little startup called myspace was all the rage at this time, so pictures of this tongue washing session start popping up on his page. HBD's GF had to go to work at the news station super early, like 3am, so by the time we got to her place to pass out she was gone.

with her work day over at like 10am, gf comes into her house loaded for bear. she had seen the make out pics on HBD's page and she wanted blood. it was a bf/gf fight for the ages with throwing and breaking stuff, cussing, crying (mostly from HBD) and ultimately us getting kicked out on the street. party canceled, all her friends now hate our guts and we haven't even met.

but the story doesn't end there, folks...

we go out the next night to help HBD drown his sorrows. he meets yet a different gal out in the broadripple neighborhood of indy, is making out with her at the bar (he did a lot of bar makeouts) right at the exact moment his gf and her crew walk into the same bar. one of her friends had to be physically restrained from physically harming hbd. she wanted him @dead and she was serious about doing it herself.

lots and lots more over the years. i had always hoped he would be featured on the tv show "cheaters," but that hasn't happened..... yet.
@HuskerTimOmaha GITT

My gf one time came in and she caught me red-handed, creeping with the girl next door. Picture this - we were both butt naked, banging on the bathroom floor. I just kept thinking "how could I forget that I had given her an extra key?" All that time she was standing there and never took her eyes off me. It was embarrassing

Expand on your story. Can't ask for other bros to share and then throw out a tease. Was she getting plowed? In what position? Reaction when you found her? Did you know the guy? Let's have it.
No real story. I showed up and they had just finished "the deed". She was a real sloot so I'm guessing it was reverse cowgirl, up the butt stuff. I did not know him

My gf one time came in and she caught me red-handed, creeping with the girl next door. Picture this - we were both butt naked, banging on the bathroom floor. I just kept thinking "how could I forget that I had given her an extra key?" All that time she was standing there and never took her eyes off me. It was embarrassing

BasicWideeyedFairybluebird-small.gif

❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

These stories are great! Sorry @GBR, but I took some pleasure in your misfortune.
My good buddy rented a house with a couple guys in Champaign one summer (he was on the 6.5 year plan) and a handful of us would go visit once or twice a month. His girlfriend is like the only girl with us as we make the rounds at Kam’s, CO’s etc that evening. About halfway through the night he spots this chick he hooked up with weeks ago (while with current girlfriend) and convinces is to run interference with his girlfriend so he can hook up with the side piece again.
Somehow we manage to get her to a completely different bar thinking that he and the chick would be going to her place.
he isn’t answering his phone, and the bar is shut down, so we all head back to the house. His girlfriend goes on a rampage and breaks everything of his in the house after we return and can hear them fucking from outside the house. He refused to open the door, and continued banging side piece until his girlfriend finally left. Sadly, she was not interested in any revenge sex 😢

no, but happy ending for lee was that i met a nice hoosier gal at the bar. she was talking to some guy and they were hitting it off, so she was going to get his phone #. mind you that this was early mainstream cell phone usage days, so she was going to write it down on a bar napkin. i was standing by the bar and she goes, "can you hand me that napkin." i said, "sure, here you go." then she goes "can you ask the bartender for something to write with?" i go, "if i have to do all the work to hook you two up i'm gonna go ahead and fuck you myself." and it work.

one of her quotes from the bedroom later that night was "you can stick it anywhere you want!" and i did.

fin

Seems to be embellished a bit... 😂

Last edited:
Yes, when I was out of town for Army summer camp in college I suspected odd behaviors from my girlfriend immediately upon return. I didn't catch them but knew something was up, so I called her out. She admitted to it, and asked forgiveness.

Due to complete lack of trust, I immediately started to pork my business finance tutor (meh), the chick in our marketing group (yum), and a co-worker from "The Buckle" that smelled GREAT. I continued to get a piece of ass from my girlfriend, but didn't trust her. It was completely over about 3 months after I returned from summer camp.

20 years later I was at an industry work event and saw a mutual friend of mine and the girlfriend. Apparently she regretted her actions, and said she fucked up and should've never cheated on me. So nothing dramatic like a red-handed gotcha, but if you pay attention behaviors will provide lots of insight. Glad it didn't work out as she could be outspoken to the point of making people uncomfortable.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back