Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB Bracket Challenge + March Madness Thread (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Baylor has 3 guards that can score with the best of them. But if they aren't hitting outside shots at a decent percentage that team is not a threat offensively and as you said defense isn't their strength.
Yeah I flagged Baylor, Cockeye and Gonzaga as 3 teams to fade if I liked the matchup. So far I have hit on 2/3. Gonzaga will be gone soon.

Pickle Smoochers was one of the analytically best teams in this tournament. It was just a question if they would have an off night that was really the only way I saw Baylor winning.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Your boy is leading after 2 rounds

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've been in 5th since the beginning I think. People moved around me but I stayed. Will come down to the final 4. I like how CBS tracks the max score. I can't find that on espn.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Thanks Alabama and Houston for ruining my brackets

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
As I’ve mentioned a few times before, I am a UConn grad and huge huge fan in addition to being a fan of the Huskers. Really proud of our guys tonight. Two battles left but feeling like we have a ton of momentum headed into next weekend- can’t wait!

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
As I’ve mentioned a few times before, I am a UConn grad and huge huge fan in addition to being a fan of the Huskers. Really proud of our guys tonight. Two battles left but feeling like we have a ton of momentum headed into next weekend- can’t wait!
I'd win a decent amount of money so that would be fine with me.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds