Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB’s first NSD

Anyone I'm missing?
Teddy Prochazka
Henry Lutovsky
Randolph Kpai
Branson Yager
Heinrich Haarberg
Shawn Hardy
Seth Malcom
Gabe Ervin
Latrell Neville
Marques Buford
Malik Williams
Kamonte Grimes
Koby Bretz
Thomas Fidone
Aj Rollins
Mikai Gbayor
James Carnie
Jailen Weaver

Ru'Quan Buckley

Last edited:
@...TrueColors... and @feau

Played golf on Friend’s course this past June or July. Instantly on of my fave 9-hole courses anywhere in the state.

@...TrueColors... and @feau

Played golf on Friend’s course this past June or July. Instantly on of my fave 9-hole courses anywhere in the state.

I’m the course superintendent at Friend. Thanks for the kind words. Please do return in 2021! And keep spreading the word 👍🏻

While I might have been pushing it with KState, you can definitely admit it’s below the standards for Nebraska.
I'm not sure rankings are very accurate this year without the camps. Espexially with Midwestern kids that play against lesser competition. Maybe the bigger issue was recruiting outside the 500 mile radius.

I’m the course superintendent at Friend. Thanks for the kind words. Please do return in 2021! And keep spreading the word 👍🏻
Loved the fact that the entire town of Friend is flat UNTIL .......you get to the golf course. And then it’s not.

We played that day with a friend who lives over between Kramer and Hallam. And he had been bragging the course up for some time prior. We’ll be back in ‘21. I’ll look you up.

I'm not sure rankings are very accurate this year without the camps. Espexially with Midwestern kids that play against lesser competition. Maybe the bigger issue was recruiting outside the 500 mile radius.
Now that might mean the class has both more upside and downside than in years prior.

I think we have found out with recent classes it comes down to:
1. Do they want to be in Lincoln?
2. Can we develop them?

Maybe it’s a year where we are finding kids that actually will want to be in Lincoln but I haven’t seen much to really show that we can develop takent with a exceptions.

We're fucking done, and it's not even close to lunch. Weaver not likely to sign today, everyone else committed has with no drama. In a way, that's really nice. But man, where's the drama? I don't think we have a single outstanding recruit with legitimate interest making a decision today: Dickerson holding off until February (good news for DONU), Savea apparently waiting, the Hawaii kids waiting. Oh well.

I have no idea of the depth of talent in this class, and it’s so hard to gauge this year with so many teams playing abridged versions of football seasons, players being held out for the sniffles, etc.
For this team and program, IMO we need a class of nose to the grindstone ass-busters (minimal, but still some homo).
Be nice to have a team that develops swag and arrogance because of their toughness every Saturday. Seems like a few of the guys come across that way, but with such limited exposure, there could be more, and hopefully there is.

We're fucking done, and it's not even close to lunch. Weaver not likely to sign today, everyone else committed has with no drama. In a way, that's really nice. But man, where's the drama? I don't think we have a single outstanding recruit with legitimate interest making a decision today: Dickerson holding off until February (good news for DONU), Savea apparently waiting, the Hawaii kids waiting. Oh well.
Mongo brought the goods that Weaver faxed it in

Getting every guy to sign this early and with no issue is pretty impressive. I've been very complimentary of this staff's recruiting prowess before, and this is another feather in their cap. This was a very weird year that stacked the deck against a program like Nebraska in a ton of ways. I think they've done about as well as could be expected given COVID restrictions and the play on the field.

Getting every guy to sign this early and with no issue is pretty impressive. I've been very complimentary of this staff's recruiting prowess before, and this is another feather in their cap. This was a very weird year that stacked the deck against a program like Nebraska in a ton of ways. I think they've done about as well as could be expected given COVID restrictions and the play on the field.
Wonder if, contrary to expectations, kids who sign during the Covid class will be much more likely to stick than in regular years. It's a super shitty time in the world right now and I wonder if coaches taking the time to be in regular contact with the players will make a lot more of an impact.

Looking at US soccer recruiting dual nationals during this a lot of them have mentioned how much it meant to be in constant contact with people and it seems like that has paid dividends as well.

They close pretty damn well.

OLB continues to confuse me. Doesn't seem to matter the staff.

Literally forgot it was signing day until I saw a thread on RSS last night. I think I can only name 2-3 guys we are signing. I usually know them all. My apathy has reached all time highs. Anyone under the radar who should be good?

They close pretty damn well.

OLB continues to confuse me. Doesn't seem to matter the staff.
Sounds like the last two staff's have been way to interested in recruiting guys with the right body type and have failed to just go get dudes who can rush the qb

Literally forgot it was signing day until I saw a thread on RSS last night. I think I can only name 2-3 guys we are signing. I usually know them all. My apathy has reached all time highs. Anyone under the radar who should be good?
Many of the guys who in prior classes would have been lower four-star guys on Rivals are 5.7 three-star prospects this year. Dudes like Lutovsky really stand out there. I think it's an impressive haul at OL, WR, TE, and ILB. I'm okay with what they did at RB, DE (that becomes good with Savea), and DB (becomes good with Dickerson). QB and OLB are the ones where I'm just not sure.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back