Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tornado Warning UNL (4 Viewers)

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
Does anyone ever remember when events, games, and early release because of issuing a tornado watch?

I get it, last week sucked. But with the issuing of the tornado watch for tonight I'm seeing events and games get canceled. Same thing last Thursday, my son's middle school canceled everything for Thursday night due to a slight risk of thunderstorms.

Never in my life have I seen so many things get canceled because of chance of snow, wind, storms ahead of time.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Does anyone ever remember when events, games, and early release because of issuing a tornado watch?

I get it, last week sucked. But with the issuing of the tornado watch for tonight I'm seeing events and games get canceled. Same thing last Thursday, my son's middle school canceled everything for Thursday night due to a slight risk of thunderstorms.

Never in my life have I seen so many things get canceled because of chance of snow, wind, storms ahead of time.
This is probably what set it off for today at least. I'm sure they are just being overly cautious.

Earlier today -

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Weekend At Bernies Hello GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds