Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Thursday-Sunday drinking

12a5b6fc4b815904a17a552560e8fd1f_640x640.jpg
I saw fucking Walmart was carrying a 12 pack of Alaskan brewery company variety pack. Is it good?

What do you usually drink for coffee?
I usually drink my coffee black. Sometimes I get an Americano. When I'm at home I will sometimes make a coffee and put vanilla protein powder in which is delicious. Sometimes I just have a shot of espresso. I've also started to experiment with espresso + local honey + sea salt. Also espresso + local honey + sea salt + milk.

If I go to Scooters in Omaha I'll get a black coffee or a mocha. If I go to Starbucks I usually get a mocha.

Sophisticated i am not. Alcoholic I am.

You like to drink. Don't even try me Jimbo. You don't even register with a problem.

Trying to think...is this thread just for like, "Sippin on pappy's tonight" or just found some of the sourest beer or the dankest? Used to love all that.

Let me suggest banter

You like to drink. Don't even try me Jimbo. You don't even register with a problem.

Trying to think...is this thread just for like, "Sippin on pappy's tonight" or just found some of the sourest beer or the dankest? Used to love all that.

Let me suggest banter
I like drinks.

Coopers Chase and Clementine Izze with a splash of 5-hour. GBR MFR's

Will Bolt is da man!

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back