Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

This can't be a real quote from HCSF (1 Viewer)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG

Animated GIF

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
They also need to learn that kicking an onside kick when you are up by 11 points and have seized the momentum is the work of a complete clown show. And they also need to learn how to coach defense and recruit defensive players who can ball. Stupid offensive coaches.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
The game was lost with that inexcusably stupid onside kick call. Frost admitted to calling that, so nobody to blame but him.

He got bored without a call sheet in his hands and made the worst special teams decision in Nebraska history. Just had to exert himself into the game

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
The game was lost with that inexcusably stupid onside kick call. Frost admitted to calling that, so nobody to blame but him.

He got bored without a call sheet in his hands and made the worst special teams decision in Nebraska history. Just had to exert himself into the game
is it any coincidence that frost decides he's suddenly going to start helping with defense, and our defense proceeds to turn in our worst performance in 4 years

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

I can honestly say that that was the moment that pissed gasoline on the very last shred of my caring and set it on fire. Now I will watch just to see it burn.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I can honestly say that that was the moment that pissed gasoline on the very last shred of my caring and set it on fire. Now I will watch just to see it burn.
Yep. I just chuckled and could feel it in my gut that that was it. Unbelievably stupid call

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
is it any coincidence that frost decides he's suddenly going to start helping with defense, and our defense proceeds to turn in our worst performance in 4 years
been thinking about this a bunch today. Didn't appreciate the gravity of the danger of Frost being freed up to get involved in the whole team.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds