Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

There are a lot of "I support Frost, but..." Posts on RSS right now... (1 Viewer)

Mood4NU

Linebacker
Elite Member
I trust Frost 100% & on board with him. No buts .. he’s a good coach & will continue to learn. Need it to turn around soon but in my mind this is a throwaway year anyway. Figure things out this year & get better. Bring it in 2021!

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t understand the blind loyalty to a coach. Didn’t get it with Bo and I don’t get it with Frost. I want Nebraska football to win and don’t give a shit who the coach is that makes it happen.
Loyalty to Bo made no sense at all. The ultimate in Stockholm syndrome. Frost at least makes a bit of sense (though making sense does not necessarily warrant the support).

Curious Geovanny

Bench Warmer
Insider
Let me elaborate just a little. I don't think it's too because it's not like he doesn't understand what kind of fish bowl Nebraska is. If anything, the expectations are less now than what they were. And, it's not like he's only a mid major guy. The guy has coached in bigger games in the last 5-6 years, than Nebraska has been in in the last 10-15 years. I just honestly believe he's having an internal battle, in his own mind, of what he really wants to do offensively.

Is your 5th sentence serious? What game outside of Auburn?

GBR

Husker Power

Bench Warmer
I'd add too that he's having an internal battle of what he really wants to do with the entire program. It's incredible that this is the same guy who was in charge of fun-loving UCF.

Is your 5th sentence serious? What game outside of Auburn?

GBR
Games at Oregon whether that be receiver coach or OC. I believe he was calling the plays against Auburn in the National title game in 2014?

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member

giphy.gif

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think he (Omar) is having some buyers remorse

GBR

My word, what a dumpster fire. There's been crap like this going on for months. Get your house in order Frost.

I think we have our culture. It's just the complete freaking opposite of what we actually hoped for.

Curious Geovanny

Bench Warmer
Insider
My word, what a dumpster fire. There's been crap like this going on for months. Get your house in order Frost.

I think we have our culture. It's just the complete freaking opposite of what we actually hoped for.

There is certainly a disconnect isnt there. Not only with the players but also within the coaches, in my humble worthless opinion

GBR

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds