Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

theplatinumboard.com

Does anyone know how to make the https domain forward over here too? GoDaddy is useless. Maybe @Saudi_aurora ?
Sorry man, didn't see this. Yeah, Godaddy is pretty useless unless you're paying big bucks for a dedicated server. Glad you got it figured out though.

i can't wait until you drop the "the" and the site becomes platinumboard.com, which would be much simpler, cleaner, and aesthetically pleasing

With the old URL I was able to add a direct link to the forum on my iPhone Home Screen. With this new one I did the same but no matter what I bookmark, it takes me to the home page for this site.

I feel like a 70 year old struggling with something so simple but it’s driving me insane

With the old URL I was able to add a direct link to the forum on my iPhone Home Screen. With this new one I did the same but no matter what I bookmark, it takes me to the home page for this site.

I feel like a 70 year old struggling with something so simple but it’s driving me insane
That’s weird. I’ll give it a shot too

Is the redirect you're using something that's built into GoDaddy's control panel, or are you using actual server config params?

Is the redirect you're using something that's built into GoDaddy's control panel, or are you using actual server config params?
Had to point the DNS somewhere and then get an SSL certificate for the old domain, then forwarded it to the new one

Hey Guys,

We officially got theplatinumboard.com as the owner we bought it from never tried to claim it back. I started the transfer process, hopefully the old URL is automatically redirecting you here for now. GoDaddy is also working on transferring the SSL Certificate, so we should be good to go there soon too.

Let me know if you come across any issues.
It didn't redirect me. I just figured the FBI got to you and the board was capsized for good. special thanks to @#HBD for showing me the way. you da real mvp.

Hey Guys,

We officially got theplatinumboard.com as the owner we bought it from never tried to claim it back. I started the transfer process, hopefully the old URL is automatically redirecting you here for now. GoDaddy is also working on transferring the SSL Certificate, so we should be good to go there soon too.

Let me know if you come across any issues.
Can Danika Patrick send me a personal email and nude please? It’s not much to ask

Shout out to @Pipe Line for the assist on getting back here.

I like many others thought our shit was in the wind...on the other hand, is this what it sounded like when you transferred content over?
Lips flapping in the wind | Haha funny, Humor ...

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back