Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Thee Open Scrolls (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I broke my own rule and took a 30 second visit there today... @hardlyboy and @huskerinla run that place now and it's the best day of their lives.

zGHQb4O.gif

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m going to get myself in trouble. Just don’t lump me in with those two.
I consider myself pretty moderate and haven't paid attention to politics hardly at all until this past election. In fact, I'm semi-embarrassed/semi-proud to say the first time I have ever even cared enough to vote in an election was this year and I'm 40.

However.... The style and the way that HB and H in LA post forces me to immediately take the other side of whatever agenda they are trying to push.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I consider myself pretty moderate and haven't paid attention to politics hardly at all until this past election. In fact, I'm semi-embarrassed/semi-proud to say the first time I have ever even cared enough to vote in an election was this year and I'm 40.

However.... The style and the way that HB and H in LA post forces me to immediately take the other side of whatever agenda they are trying to push.
I completely understand. My wife’s cousin makes me look like Jim Jordan and I can’t stand the sight of her nor hear a word she says.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I had to ignore hardly boy years ago. Admittedly I’m on the other side of political leanings than him but I’d like to think that I respect opinions. He is impossible to take though. And HuskerinLA isn’t far behind.

Extreme on either side is just that....extreme. I found myself going that way to the right about 2 years ago and just stopped cold turkey with politics. Great decision.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had to ignore hardly boy years ago. Admittedly I’m on the other side of political leanings than him but I’d like to think that I respect opinions. He is impossible to take though. And HuskerinLA isn’t far behind.

Extreme on either side is just that....extreme. I found myself going that way to the right about 2 years ago and just stopped cold turkey with politics. Great decision.
I don't take Hardly Boy seriously. He doesn't know how to form a thought. Just posts tweets of things other people say and repeats talking points. I'm convinced he's either a troll or partially brain damaged.

I think LA truly believes everything he says.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
I don't take Hardly Boy seriously. He doesn't know how to form a thought. Just posts tweets of things other people say and repeats talking points. I'm convinced he's either a troll or partially brain damaged.

I think LA truly believes everything he says.
I love Hardly...that dude cracks me up so much.

LA is one of those trolls that doesn't know there should be limits haha. He's a psychopath.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds