Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Snip

Ok fellas, Poppa Wessel is getting the ol’ snip snip in a few weeks. Two happy, healthy kids are enough for us and it’s time to be neutered.

Any advice from vasectomy veterans on what to expect and when can resume otherwise normal activities?
Ice, beer, TV, couch, etc... I felt like I could do more than I thought and probably had it linger longer than usual.

Feels like you get kicked in the nuts for about a solid 3 days.

I had mine done about a month ago.

I had one not too long ago with just the local anesthetic. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. The pain from the shots was minimal, but the worst pain was when they tugged on the tubes to tie them off. That pretty much feels like having your nuts squeezed in a vice grip.

Afterwards, I drove myself home and probably walked around too much. Occasionally I would move wrong or abruptly and feel the kicked in the balls sensation all over again. That got gradually better over the course of about 2 weeks.

My doc gave me hydrocodone afterwards which took the edge off. Don’t get behind on the pain, and ice as much as you can.

Pro tip: you need to ejaculate 10-20 times over the next few months to clear out any remaining swimmers. Tell your wife that the number is actually 30-40 times and you night luck into a few more blow jobs.

Do it on a Friday morning. Do not move off the couch until Monday. Ice bags, frozen peas non stop. Buy a jock strap and wear it.
^^This^^ and may i emphasize the frozen peas. It's really really important. Also, stay out of the NSFW section for awhile. It will be like going to a wine tasting and having to order a diet Pepsi for awhile.

I did just the local anesthetic, only felt the 2 shots of anesthetic, which felt like I I had been nut tapped lightly. After the procedure I drove myself home.

Same here. I just had it done in November. They gave me hydrocodone but I didn't need it. Mine was done on a Friday morning and on Monday went to TopGolf with zero issues. I pretty much iced Friday and Saturday and that was it. I bought a pair of these for use after the procedure: Adidas Boxer Briefs

Same here. I just had it done in November. They gave me hydrocodone but I didn't need it. Mine was done on a Friday morning and on Monday went to TopGolf with zero issues. I pretty much iced Friday and Saturday and that was it. I bought a pair of these for use after the procedure: Adidas Boxer Briefs
I didn't need the hydrocodone either but I took it anyway.

I would take a regular dose of ibuprofen to keep any swelling down.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back