Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The simulation is defeated (1 Viewer)

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Dylan is currently transporting the curse that Frank broke during the spring game. The curse needs a host and can only be passed to another program through cornhusker blood. On June 2nd Dylan will visit Athens and pass the curse to on to UGA, freeing us from it's clutches. This was a bit of genius by Turd and Rhule, and an incredible sacrifice by the Raiolas who only agreed to it if Donny could keep his job.
The curse proved difficult to remove. Dylan needed to move to Georgia for an entire season to ensure its complete transfer. Donny's extension served as the smoke signal that it was finally gone. Coach Rhule stared deeply into the warm glow of the Golden Tee monitor and was finally shown a brighter future.

Frost tried for countless hours studying the previously dark visions on the screen hoping to unravel its secrets, but to no avail. Every time he attempted to alter the outcomes shown to him, an inexplicable turnover or penalty occurred, righting the course back to the vision revealed by the Golden Tee.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
So let it be written, so let it be done
200.gif

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I find this all so weird how frequently people have talked about the simulation. When it all started I said yeah, whatever simulation. Ha ha!

But then it got brought up in probably 30% of the threads, and I was like...damn people really are quite serious about this possibility. I'm starting to believe it went beyond bullshit, and certain people were buying into the theory. It was funny at first.

It's gotten so frequent that there are times that I skip over simulation dialog in certain threads. It just doesn't resonate with BS67.

But if we're in a simulation, glad to see that's no longer the case.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I find this all so weird how frequently people have talked about the simulation. When it all started I said yeah, whatever simulation. Ha ha!

But then it got brought up in probably 30% of the threads, and I was like...damn people really are quite serious about this possibility. I'm starting to believe it went beyond bullshit, and certain people were buying into the theory. It was funny at first.

It's gotten so frequent that there are times that I skip over simulation dialog in certain threads. It just doesn't resonate with BS67.

But if we're in a simulation, glad to see that's no longer the case.
Choose Red Pill GIF by Christopher Pindling

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
Basically, "The Simulation" is an egregore.

"Egregore is an esoteric concept representing a non-physical entity that arises from the collective thoughts of a distinct group of people."

So basically, if enough Husker fans believe in a curse or "The Simulation," it sort of becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. However, if we all start to believe, collectively, that the curse is over and "The Simulation" is defeated, we can also manifest that outcome.

It's up to us!

He Man Reaction GIF

BIGSTICK67

Elite Member
tPB OG
Basically, "The Simulation" is an egregore.

"Egregore is an esoteric concept representing a non-physical entity that arises from the collective thoughts of a distinct group of people."

So basically, if enough Husker fans believe in a curse or "The Simulation," it sort of becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. However, if we all start to believe, collectively, that the curse is over and "The Simulation" is defeated, we can also manifest that outcome.

It's up to us!

He Man Reaction GIF

Now this is believable. Power of suggestion, positive/negative thoughts and karma is something I can buy into.

The word simulation is confusing. It's as if aliens from another dimension or a higher power are simply pushing buttons to see how we'll all react...just to make our lives miserable. Not buying into that.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
The word simulation is confusing. It's as if aliens from another dimension or a higher power are simply pushing buttons to see how we'll all react...just to make our lives miserable. Not buying into that.
Yeah I agree, the idea that it’s a simulation done by some algorithmic AI, or some alternate dimension futuristic beings trying to fuck with us, it is way too far fetched. It is simply a good old fashioned earthbound all-encompassing witchcraft curse. Come on folks.

BIGSTICK67

Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah I agree, the idea that it’s a simulation done by some algorithmic AI, or some alternate dimension futuristic beings trying to fuck with us, it is way too far fetched. It is simply a good old fashioned earthbound all-encompassing witchcraft curse. Come on folks.
"Come on folks" - sort of funny. :ROFLMAO:

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Fools! Isn’t this exactly what The Simulation™ would want us to think?

I refuse to believe anything has changed until we cease to be the most retarded and unlucky team in all of sports.

Highly rated players flop, the players that aren’t flops get injured, coach’s brains turn to mush, shitty rigged B1G 10 officiating, ect, ect.

I’m so ready for you all to shove our triumph back in my face. I want to get buried up to my shoulders in all the shit you throw my way. I’m just far too beat down to ever get my hopes up before anything actually happens.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Fools! Isn’t this exactly what The Simulation™ would want us to think?

I refuse to believe anything has changed until we cease to be the most retarded and unlucky team in all of sports.

Highly rated players flop, the players that aren’t flops get injured, coach’s brains turn to mush, shitty rigged B1G 10 officiating, ect, ect.

I’m so ready for you all to shove our triumph back in my face. I want to get buried up to my shoulders in all the shit you throw my way. I’m just far too beat down to ever get my hopes up before anything actually happens.
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds