Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking The mutiny has begun (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah we have dumb fans, but this stuff happens everywhere right?

At times we create our own drama.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Mickey went 3-6 in a live interview situation. He did it against 7 rosters that were inferior to his (according to recruiting rankings) and 2 that were better. He blew multiple double digit home leads. Not sure what all these former players were watching that they loved so much.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Lol, if Rhule is forced to keep Mickey and it becomes an internal power struggle that divides the players and causes this to fail I will have to kill myself.
soldier survive GIF

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Mickey went 3-6 in a live interview situation. He did it against 7 rosters that were inferior to his (according to recruiting rankings) and 2 that were better. He blew multiple double digit home leads. Not sure what all these former players were watching that they loved so much.
if Mickey really considers himself a leader of men it's time for him to shut this line of discussion down. if he won't do that it's telling, and would be a strong argument for not retaining him

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Exactly he is not up to par as a HC and game manager. He lost us several games with clock management and poor decision making. This is a case of has beens wanting someone they think they can influence in place.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Scott Shanle and Kenny Cheatham are two of them. Shanle said one NFL coach rolled his eyes about Matt Rhule and that’s all Shanle needed to know to not like the hire.

Bunch of fucking hanger ons. Just be a fan and shut the fuck up
According to Tater Island, Kareem Moss apparently made some racial accusations toward NU as well.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
if Mickey really considers himself a leader of men it's time for him to shut this line of discussion down. if he won't do that it's telling, and would be a strong argument for not retaining him
My guess is that Mickey thinks this. That's why his wife has been spouting off about "the lies" and "if she could only write a book" about this hiring process.

Priscilla clearly feels Mickey was lied to or discriminated against. I would assume Mickey feels this way too. Priscilla's only source of info on this is Mickey, so anything she says basically comes from Mickey.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
My guess is that Mickey thinks this. That's why his wife has been spouting off about "the lies" and "if she could only write a book" about this hiring process.

Priscilla clearly feels Mickey was lied to or discriminated against. I would assume Mickey feels this way too. Priscilla's only source of info on this is Mickey, so anything she says basically comes from Mickey.
If that is true the Nebraska cancer is at a whole other level. Tear it down to the studs and build it back up. Honor the history of the program but don’t let it dictate how you should operate in the present.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

Sometimes a woman is a man’s downfall too.

mrosmosisjonez

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
How? In public… I’m sure there’s talks you and I aren’t privy too at this moment. Btw KC only said Shane has the right to speak his mind and not be force to fall in line…

I’m happy we got a coach in my Top 5: Stoops, Kiffin, #2ndChoice, Klieman and Rhule.

If we missed on them MJ vs the World (pull an ASU on the cheap)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds