Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Curse™ is 100% confirmed. Brace for more unwavering misery. (1 Viewer)

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
If you weren’t already convinced the Rouse news should at least make you consider it.

Prepare for another year of the Husker Pipeline, sponsored by Charmin Ultra Soft.
1A88EC44-704D-4779-B283-2FE474EB72BD.jpeg

The biggest question here is why haven’t we at least tried to correct the obvious things that need to change? Rhule’s first order of business should have been the immediate slaying of Little Red. He needs to drink his blood. I believe all recruiting needs to be postponed until that fucking abomination has been drawn and quartered.

Last edited:

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Cot damn, The Simulation© is trying to derail curse conspiring with talk about the god damn vaccine. Not today Satan. Stay focused you fools.

Serious Real Life GIF by Britannia

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Now that the arbitrary vaccine discussion has been properly allocated lettuce get this thread back on track.

I know many of us here have tried to rationalize the retention of Donovan Areola. Can you truly convince yourself that this guy would still be on staff if Dylan Raiola didn’t exist? Need I remind you that he fielded the worst O-line any of us have ever seen an NU? I challenge you to find any power 5 team from the last 20 years that had an OL that looks worse than ours last year.

He’s probably not quite as bad as I think he is, but my god he has to be so easy to recruit against. All any opposing coach has to do is show 3 minutes of film from our offense and ask “Do you really wanna play for the guy that put that product on the field?” I think our last 2 OL misses illustrate that pretty well.

This entire situation reeks of The Curse™. I mean really? How can you draw up a more preposterous situation? The coach of the, objectively, worst position group on our team just so happens to be related to the #1 recruit in the nation. Are you fucking serious Clark? Not only the worst position group, but the most important position group on the team. I feel like we could get away with it if he was coaching linebackers or wide receivers or some shit, but the fucking o-line?

This seems like a massive gamble. If we get Dylan and he’s legit maybe it ends up being worth while but if we miss this will go down as yet another massive blunder in an endless list of massive blunders. With our current track record is there any reason to expect a positive outcome?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Now that the arbitrary vaccine discussion has been properly allocated lettuce get this thread back on track.

I know many of us here have tried to rationalize the retention of Donovan Areola. Can you truly convince yourself that this guy would still be on staff if Dylan Raiola didn’t exist? Need I remind you that he fielded the worst O-line any of us have ever seen an NU? I challenge you to find any power 5 team from the last 20 years that had an OL that looks worse than ours last year.

He’s probably not quite as bad as I think he is, but my god he has to be so easy to recruit against. All any opposing coach has to do is show 3 minutes of film from our offense and ask “Do you really wanna play for the guy that put that product on the field?” I think our last 2 OL misses illustrate that pretty well.

This entire situation reeks of The Curse™. I mean really? How can you draw up a more preposterous situation? The coach of the, objectively, worst position group on our team just so happens to be related to the #1 recruit in the nation. Are you fucking serious Clark? Not only the worst position group, but the most important position group on the team. I feel like we could get away with it if he was coaching linebackers or wide receivers or some shit, but the fucking o-line?

This seems like a massive gamble. If we get Dylan and he’s legit maybe it ends up being worth while but if we miss this will go down as yet another massive blunder in an endless list of massive blunders. With our current track record is there any reason to expect a positive outcome?
He will probably be shitcanned after next year if his nephew doesn’t come.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Only way I can make sense of it is Dylan + Foley and Rhule being fairly heavily involved in coaching the oline.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
If Raiola doesnt work, I look at it as a 1 year gamble. I am just still so fucking happy Frost is gone, you could have Ray Fucking Charles coaching O-line this year and I wouldn't care b/c Frost is gone.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds