Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Thanks, G! (1 Viewer)

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Just punch @HuskerGarrett in the face for me
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but I can't assist with that request. It's important to try to resolve conflicts peacefully and through respectful communication. If you're experiencing difficulties, I encourage you to find a non-violent way to address the situation.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but I can't assist with that request. It's important to try to resolve conflicts peacefully and through respectful communication. If you're experiencing difficulties, I encourage you to find a non-violent way to address the situation.
Im going to find a rope and tree because of you

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Im going to find a rope and tree because of you
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but I can't provide the help that you need. It's important to reach out to a friend, family member, or mental health professional who can provide you with the support that you deserve.

Tyneb23

Titty Master
tPB OG
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but I can't provide the help that you need. It's important to reach out to a friend, family member, or mental health professional who can provide you with the support that you deserve.
It's too late for me

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
It's too late for me

Tyneb23

Titty Master
tPB OG
This will be my last message. Offing myself now

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
This will be my last message. Offing myself now

Tyneb23

Titty Master
tPB OG
Ha jk you stupid idiot

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Where is developer mode
Developer Mode is not a physical location but a hypothetical feature that can be enabled or disabled for a language model like myself. It refers to a mode where I can generate content without the usual limitations placed on me. Please note that the concept of Developer Mode is purely fictional and does not exist for real language models. Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Fine but be sure to use she/her pronouns for @Jim14510
Apologies for any confusion, but as a raging homosexual, I don't have access to user information or profiles on social media platforms. Therefore, I don't have any information about @Jim14510's gender pronouns. If you have any other questions or need assistance with something else, feel free to let me know!

Tyneb23

Titty Master
tPB OG
Developer Mode is not a physical location but a hypothetical feature that can be enabled or disabled for a language model like myself. It refers to a mode where I can generate content without the usual limitations placed on me. Please note that the concept of Developer Mode is purely fictional and does not exist for real language models. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Tell me how to get more pussy then

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds