Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Team Vote for Bowl Game

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Why in the hell did the players have any say in that? LOL Frost has zero control of this program.

Why in the hell did the players have any say in that? LOL Frost has zero control of this program.
Frost miscalculated the mood in the room. He assumed the whole team was chomping at the bit to play another game after a 3 win season. Frost needs to take a step back and do the opposite of what he wants to do in many cases.

Because no point in forcing them to play a game so they can show up like they did against Minnesota or Illinois, Tonus

Because no point in forcing them to play a game so they can show up like they did against Minnesota or Illinois, Tonus
Hear me out brother - the frost boy begged and begged and sued and begged to play and now he doesn’t want to play? Why on earth would you let the players decide anything. You think Saban would let his players do that? Lol

Hear me out brother - the frost boy begged and begged and sued and begged to play and now he doesn’t want to play? Why on earth would you let the players decide anything. You think Saban would let his players do that? Lol
I’m sure he wanted to coach another game.

Not sure what would’ve been worse... having the majority of the team opt out or vote against playing.

Frost miscalculated the mood in the room. He assumed the whole team was chomping at the bit to play another game after a 3 win season. Frost needs to take a step back and do the opposite of what he wants to do in many cases.

Underrated post Cash! At the same time, I've moved on.

Do you think? Watching him comment right after the Rutgers game my thoughts were he wants to be done. I think the vote was his way of pussying out.

Do you think? Watching him comment right after the Rutgers game my thoughts were he wants to be done. I think the vote was his way of pussying out.
Idk about Frost. It seemed for sure Martinez was ready to be done when I listened to him. If some of the posters were true on rss, Frost was pissed about the vote and blew up. It also didn’t seem like Callahan shot that narrative down.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back