Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sunday.nfl thread 9/25 (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Monsters Of The Midway Smile GIF by Chicago Bears

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Raiders 0-3 on the year. Not what I expected but we are talking about the Raiders so

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
KC definitely missing Hill on offense today. Just seems like a different team. Not sure they have any answers on their team for the problems at WR. Can they trade for someone? Do they go after someone like Odell Beckham jr if he is healthy? Great QB & TE but the rest of the skill position players not impressing.
I think they just had an off game. Reid and Co are good for one of these games early in the year where it just looks clunky.

To me the story of the game was special teams. Dropped punt and then not catching the next one basically lead to no meaningful time with the ball in the first quarter. Then you factor in missing Butker who would've been good for 7 more points by himself today.

Chiefs were top 5 in passes caught of more than 20 yards going into today.

They don't have a hall of famer at WR, but they have a bunch of good guys at WR. I would love them to go get an OBJ.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Offense really seemed out of whack today. No identity. No running game. Hardeman is fast but just doesn't seem Football Fast or quick. If I'm a DC I'm not afraid to go 1 on 1 D against their WR's. Double Kelce. Was a hard game to watch today, offense looked like ass.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds