Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sunday.nfl thread 9/25 (2 Viewers)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
some good games farmers, really like seein the FB alive and well. Cj ham of Minnesota comes to mind tootbelch

Vikings giving the lions all they can handle in that 1st half

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
damn KC sucks wow
KC definitely missing Hill on offense today. Just seems like a different team. Not sure they have any answers on their team for the problems at WR. Can they trade for someone? Do they go after someone like Odell Beckham jr if he is healthy? Great QB & TE but the rest of the skill position players not impressing.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
KC definitely missing Hill on offense today. Just seems like a different team. Not sure they have any answers on their team for the problems at WR. Can they trade for someone? Do they go after someone like Odell Beckham jr if he is healthy? Great QB & TE but the rest of the skill position players not impressing.
I haven't watched them yet this year. Nobody stretching the field to open things up for Kelce?

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I haven't watched them yet this year. Nobody stretching the field to open things up for Kelce?
Offense really seemed out of whack today. No identity. No running game. Hardeman is fast but just doesn't seem Football Fast or quick. If I'm a DC I'm not afraid to go 1 on 1 D against their WR's. Double Kelce. Was a hard game to watch today, offense looked like ass.

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
I've been banging the OBJ drum for awhile. Our wrs aren't doing jack shit this year, moore looks like a total bust, then CJ95 wants to give the game away by running his mouth.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds