Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sub-forum (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm sure you have noticed, but I added a sub-forum at the top of "The Platinum Board" for older/larger threads. I've noticed that the main "Platinum Board" forum loads instantly for me now, where it takes 10 seconds or so to load when all of those threads are in here.

Does this look ok? Anyone have any ideas to make it look better?

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
appreciate the forward thinking and prognostication prowess to understand the needs of the subscriber base in this most auspiciou…yeah…looks good to me…

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Is there any way to auto-flip threads? Like if they haven't had any activity for a month, they automatically get moved to the sub-forum, and if something in the sub-forum gets a new post, it automatically moves back to the main board?

Doing that & moving it to the bottom of the page would be my ideal.

(I know @Jim14510 says he wants it on top, but people say he's fat, & usually fat guys actually end up settling for being on the bottom anyway.)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
As sad as I am to admit this, I think the "Shitty Memes" thread is a YUGE part of the problem. Maybe split it and put most of it in the archive forum or kill the first part of it (sniff). So many good ones in there, tho ...
love the Shitty Memes, great place to jump into for 5 minutes of good laughs when work is kicking my ass. Nice distraction and mental break.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
(I know @Jim14510 says he wants it on top, but people say he's fat, & usually fat guys actually end up settling for being on the bottom anyway.)

I changed my mind. I like it better on the bottom.

told you so agree GIF by Bounce

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds