Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stadium attendance today. (1 Viewer)

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
some left at half bc of the cold, some were still in the concourses.
I never got cold at all today but I’d guess the stadium as maybe 65% full at the end.
The fans Thst do show up are so old anymore, they aren’t going be able to hang in for a full game in non ideal conditions

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I would guess 65-70% full in the first half, but probably dropped to 55-60% after halftime. Pretty sad, but I can’t blame people after 2 straight 3-9’s.

View attachment 16433
I was there with you and I've seen bigger crowd's at spring games. I agree the crowd is mostly old fucks, but you could get the vibe today people are sick of this shit! I feel Nebraska football owes us huge and we're tired of carrying their ass! Bad management! Seeing it in person again drained me and everyone around me! We all knew the script of losing it in the 4th and also them leaving us no time to comeback.
We.played a qb today that couldn't throw the ball down the field cause he was hurt because our fat ass, stubborn, piece of shit play caller is to incumbent to call plays for others! Trash!

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
I was there with you and I've seen bigger crowd's at spring games. I agree the crowd is mostly old fucks, but you could get the vibe today people are sick of this shit! I feel Nebraska football owes us huge and we're tired of carrying their ass! Bad management! Seeing it in person again drained me and everyone around me! We all knew the script of losing it in the 4th and also them leaving us no time to comeback.
We.played a qb today that couldn't throw the ball down the field cause he was hurt because our fat ass, stubborn, piece of shit play caller is to incumbent to call plays for others! Trash!
Nobody was throwing into that wind today.
Hell Wisky had a 39 yrd FG come up 3 yards short in Thst wind.
I thought Casey played his best game all yr. Not sure I saw any mistakes he made & moved very well in the pocket
My only complaint is Whipple never put Casey on the move when we needed to get 1 more score 4th qtr or just pick up a 1st down on the 2nd to last possession
Casey wasn’t afraid to run it today so run him late
I give massive props to that kid. He’s taken a beating this yr & played well in the cold while he was probably pumped full of toradal
Grant today played like his brain was frozen. He did too much dumb shit & missed numerous blocking assignments
I don’t think he likes the cold

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds