Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***Spuds Come Here to Die: DONU v. Illinois Official Thread*** (1 Viewer)

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
I know folks are pissed at Scott this game, but IMO, this one is mostly on the players. No fire from the D in the first half. Turnovers, turnovers, penalties, penalties.

Now the amount of that that lies on Frost’s shoulders is up for debate, but I don’t see play calling issues today.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
We have a team and coaching staff full of fucking absolute, bottom of the barrel losers. I hate to say it, I hate what we’ve become. I hate that somehow we have to do things different and can’t expect to win in year fucking 1. Other coaches do it. Why is Nebraska the exception? We’re in year 3 and I’m struggling, STRUGGLING, with the fact that we aren’t even the resembling football acumen of a middle school football team. After the game, it’ll be more excuse, more players “taking responsibility” and other one liner no substance bullshit. Year 3 gentlemen, year fucking 3.

what is absolutely mind blowing to me is Nebraska athletics has so much money. Just a stuuuupid amount of money. Meaning they have ALL the resources they need to make it work. So where it’s at right now....i don’t know it’s even debatable that it’s the most underperforming football program in the country. It’s damn near criminal the amount of money the university is making in comparison to the product they’re providing.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know folks are pissed at Scott this game, but IMO, this one is mostly on the players. No fire from the D in the first half. Turnovers, turnovers, penalties, penalties.

Now the amount of that that lies on Frost’s shoulders is up for debate, but I don’t see play calling issues today.
It’s still Frost’s job to get them ready to play. He will never win us a championship of any kind. His ceiling is 7-8 wins with losing seasons mixed in with this staff.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds