Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

So what's an Ohio State Nebraska score you can live with? (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hell. I’d be okay with losing a shootout. 50s-40s. At least then it’d show we can compete by scoring. Because we’re still going to suck a fat dick on D unless Ty Rob is the second coming of Suh

I'd be satisfied with either fairly regularly defensive stops or fairly regularly making score points. I have no expectation of both happening in the same game

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Within 17 pts would be an improvement

I'd be happy if they didn't put over 50 on us.

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
If we ever have a good season again I’m gonna be such an insufferable dick to anyone who isn’t a Husker fan. I’m so over “the act you’ve been there” crap, the B1G can suck ours dicks and eat our shit gbr
Dude I’m right there with you. While I’ve grown to appreciate OSU a little more than I did In the past, the MIchigan fans have been insufferable and the MN and WI fans (and staff) need to have their noses punched ...and hard. Other than OSU no other teams have legitimately made a run for the MNC yet the ponce around like they are all elite programs. To be fair, WI and IA have stole our playbook and are playing smash mouth football, while our guys have historically been either smoking doobies or talking to a psychologist about how unfair life has been.

IF...If, we start winning again, I’m going to ram it down some people’s throats. I will only do it if provoked as I believe in the Nebraska sportsmanship, but any lip and game on.

Just, for the love of all things holy, start to line up and play ball like the tough boys of NU past.

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
As for the score prediction.. If we lose by more than 10 I’m pissed. If we lose by more than that, there is something fundamentally wrong with our teams psyche. Shit....we are NEBRASKA!! Our guys lift, shit and breath football.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds