Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

So Penn St halted activities because of (+) “covid” tests (1 Viewer)

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
these fucking guys are gonna play hide the potato until time runs out or... the good guys can convince one of them to come to the light. You don’t have to be scared of your shadow anymore Michelle...

Or 100% we’re playing Oct 10th, or 17th! Had ya goin didn’t I. Stay tuned...

Last edited:

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
these fucking guys are gonna play hide the potato until time runs out or... the good guys can convince one of them to come to light. You don’t have to be scared of your shadow anymore Michelle...

Or 100% we’re playing Oct 10th, or 17th! Had ya goin didn’t I
It’s just disgusting how we are this point. Partially filled stadiums? Kidding me? Dems love it. Destroy small businesses? Dems love it. And the only answer I’ve heard against my argument is “Trump should’ve done better at the beginning”. Literally 6% of all COVID deaths are only due to COVID. A respiratory virus. Also, it blows me away when people say “we never really shut down”. Yeah, we did. No attended concerts. No attended sporting events. No school.

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
It’s just disgusting how we are this point. Partially filled stadiums? Kidding me? Dems love it. Destroy small businesses? Dems love it. And the only answer I’ve heard against my argument is “Trump should’ve done better at the beginning”. Literally 6% of all COVID deaths are only due to COVID. A respiratory virus. Also, it blows me away when people say “we never really shut down”. Yeah, we did. No attended concerts. No attended sporting events. No school.

it’s a big shit sandwich cheese... sandwich... I’m a big cheese sandwich fan btw. Great on the go, stay tuned...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds