Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Penn St firing OC (1 Viewer)

doublewing

Running Back
Not surprised that they fired him but thought it would be after the season.

He had the players to be successful and they were terrible on offense vs OSU and Michigan. This was the big year for them to break through and Franklin had to make a move to distract from his horrid record in big games.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Not a Satt fan at all. But, I’m afraid Rhule won’t fire him after year one. Due to the abysmal amount players littered on this roaster. Hope I’m wrong but, I just don’t seem HCMR pulling the trigger after the season. If the talent wasn’t so pathetic and young I could see him being let go.

My ideal scenario would be to move that TE Coach back to Analyst. Go get a Co-OC to Coach QBs. Have Satt be Co-OC and TE. With limited play calling responsibilities. Maybe he gets to spew his 2 cents here and again.

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not a Satt fan at all. But, I’m afraid Rhule won’t fire him after year one. Due to the abysmal amount players littered on this roaster. Hope I’m wrong but, I just don’t seem HCMR pulling the trigger after the season. If the talent wasn’t so pathetic and young I could see him being let go.

My ideal scenario would be to move that TE Coach back to Analyst. Go get a Co-OC to Coach QBs. Have Satt be Co-OC and TE. With limited play calling responsibilities. Maybe he gets to spew his 2 cents here and again.
Would have to take a pay cut, wouldn’t he?

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Would have to take a pay cut, wouldn’t he?
don't think so yeah right GIF

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

I could live with that ^^^

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds