Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sipple (1 Viewer)

Black5hirt

Running Back
tPB OG
This morning on Sip and Jake, Sip says at this point that the 17th looks like it may be announced this morning but with some very difficult stipulations. He made it sound like the teams that really don’t want to play, can stop the whole thing in the coming weeks before the 17th. If one team were to pull out, The whole thing is over. He seemed to think it looks like a pretty high hurdle to just get to the first game.

I’ve been really tempering my hopes on this for quite a while. I was starting to get exited yesterday. It looks as though the big10 has given a few teams that don’t want to play, the power to stop the rest of the conference from playing. I really hope that Sip’s information is incorrect.

He thinks the 17th start, and the stipulations attached, will be announced sometime this morning. We shall see. It doesn’t sound good to me.

Last edited:

Black5hirt

Running Back
tPB OG
Wow, it’s almost funny how crazy things have gotten. It’s time to be level headed and people are trusting anything they read or hear. A guy I work with is in panic mode and keeps sending me shit from MSNBC. I finally just told him to stop sending it to me.

Last edited:

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
This morning on Sip and Jake, Sip says at this point that the 17th looks like it may be announced this morning but with some very difficult stipulations. He made it sound like the teams that really don’t want to play, can stop the whole thing in the coming weeks before the 17th. If one team were to pull out, The whole thing is over. He seemed to think it looks like a pretty high hurdle to just get to the first game.

I’ve been really tempering my hopes on this for quite a while. I was starting to get exited yesterday. It looks as though the big10 has given a few teams that don’t want to play, the power to stop the rest of the conference from playing. I really hope that Sip’s information is incorrect.

He thinks the 17th start, and the stipulations attached, will be announced sometime this morning. We shall see. It doesn’t sound good to me.

Just cut the fuckers out that don't want to play. It's not that hard.....geebus.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is straight up retarded if true. So you strong arm Michigan and Rutgers into playing, knowing that they don’t want to, and then give them power to shut down the whole season? Absolute clowns

It's a strategic move knowing they'll flame out before the season starts and sink the whole thing. I'm sure Ted and Ronnie see it during the meetings. There has to be a vibe in those meetings that don't align with the schools that want to figure out a way to play.

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
We’ll see if Sipple is right. I really hope he’s wrong on this one.

His announcement timeline does not align with my sources. Late afternoon or early evening is what I’m hearing. I currently have no info on the if “one team quits the whole thing is over” narrative. If that’s the way they’re going this whole thing is a waste of time. Why would you waste all the time and effort to restart the season under those stipulations? I’ll see what I can find out on that front, stay tuned...

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
His announcement timeline does not align with my sources. Late afternoon or early evening is what I’m hearing. I currently have no info on the if “one team quits the whole thing is over” narrative. If that’s the way they’re going this whole thing is a waste of time. Why would you waste all the time and effort to restart the season under those stipulations? I’ll see what I can find out on that front, stay tuned...
Particularly if ’pull the plug’ power exists with teams who have made no effort to hide that they don’t want to play. Hmmmm....let’s yet again pour hopes and dreams of kids who want to play and give all the power to the pansies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds