Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

SIAP: Priscilla Joseph Tweet (2 Viewers)

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
Sorry, I don't use Twitter, so I can't pull up the exact tweet. Article cited that it said, "The truth shall set us free." It apparently also included a wink face emoji.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I almost want Mickey to not be here if it means I never have to hear from her again.
Ricky Martin Latino GIF by Identity

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm still surprised message board/social media dudes pay so much attention to her.
She’s the epitome of a social media attention diva. I’m not even on Twitter and I too find this fascination with her a bit hilarious.

That said, her tweets make her sound like a total flake.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
She’s the epitome of a social media attention diva. I’m not even on Twitter and I too find this fascination with her a bit hilarious.

That said, her tweets make her sound like a total flake.
Yeah for months I saw people here call her crazy, say she's a crazy Latina, she's tanking Mickey's chances of becoming a head coach etc. Then I looked at her tweets and saw a ton of pro-NU tweets, a ton of interaction with other too-online fans, some C+ jokes, very few cryptic subtweets, and absolutely nothing "crazy" at all haha. She seems like millions of other people in 2022 who live life online too much. Very different from most coaches' wives, for sure. But not someone to be so freaked out over.

aBgRdFn

Linebacker
Elite Member
Yeah for months I saw people here call her crazy, say she's a crazy Latina, she's tanking Mickey's chances of becoming a head coach etc. Then I looked at her tweets and saw a ton of pro-NU tweets, a ton of interaction with other too-online fans, some C+ jokes, very few cryptic subtweets, and absolutely nothing "crazy" at all haha. She seems like millions of other people in 2022 who live life online too much. Very different from most coaches' wives, for sure. But not someone to be so freaked out over.
She’s deleted the attention getting tweets. She def crazy.

Should listen to the podcast where she says I’d like to see you take the HC away from Mickey

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
Animated GIF

Some of you take this shit way the fuck too seriously. She's just having fun. It's not a cock, don't take it so hard.
I don't add a lot to the board besides trying to give you guys as many reactions as I can. Just trying to share anything I may come across. Sometimes it may be a small piece to a puzzle that we attempt to put together on this site. Or just to give other guys a reason to complain. Looks like I succeeded.

doublewing

Running Back
I'm still surprised message board/social media dudes pay so much attention to her.
It's their angertainment. Gets them riled up.

I follow a bunch of media members and other ancillary NU football characters and I have yet to see a Priscilla Joseph tweet. I didn't know who Mickey's wife was until a bunch of big mad message boarders made her the topic of conversation.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds