Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Show me your basements (2 Viewers)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Two girls.

I was going to have my buddy paint something Husker related but then he did that Kobe and I got that instead. I do have these.

View attachment 31851
jim carrey harry GIF

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe you'd have a nicer basement if you were in the holistic supplements game
Bad, bad news on the nootropics front… our boy Luke is now listed as single on Facebook and the old Wolf of Wall Street pics with him and his gf/business partner have been deleted. I just hope they can coexist for the sake of this business that nurses everywhere depend on to be able to Wake Up and Feel Good!

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bad, bad news on the nootropics front… our boy Luke is now listed as single on Facebook and the old Wolf of Wall Street pics with him and his gf/business partner have been deleted. I just hope they can coexist for the sake of this business that nurses everywhere depend on to be able to Wake Up and Feel Good!
Ok so who is sliding into her DMs

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
20200822_204244.jpg
20200822_173108.jpg

I remodeled my basement when we got closed for covid. It's one of those short 7 ft ceilings with the ductwork below the joists, so definitely not for tall people. I removed the load supporting wall and did all the work but the carpet. I was looking for pictures and I realized I have a fuck load of pictures on my phone and searching through them was awful. I did find these. My crown jewel is my bar top I made myself out of a piece of mesquite live edge wood, the 1st picture. 2nd is of the magazines I collected over the years. These pictures were taken when I was still working on it so don't judge the clutter.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 31852
View attachment 31853

I remodeled my basement when we got closed for covid. It's one of those short 7 ft ceilings with the ductwork below the joists, so definitely not for tall people. I removed the load supporting wall and did all the work but the carpet. I was looking for pictures and I realized I have a fuck load of pictures on my phone and searching through them was awful. I did find these. My crown jewel is my bar top I made myself out of a piece of mesquite live edge wood, the 1st picture. 2nd is of the magazines I collected over the years.
I love that bar top. Tempted to do something similar now.

Lfaller23

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Pictures were taken as we were still working on it. Decided to go pretty minimal with everything. I’ll get some more pictures tomorrow with the more finished look.

Finally finished the bathroom a few weeks ago as well so I’ll add a pic of that as well.

Attachments

• 63620E51-6B1C-48F9-823A-9C9C47DE5FC7.jpeg
    63620E51-6B1C-48F9-823A-9C9C47DE5FC7.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
  • 93BAF7BF-E76D-41FE-81E7-8BC38A151B57.jpeg
    93BAF7BF-E76D-41FE-81E7-8BC38A151B57.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
What is that, a tv for ants?

In all seriousness my basement sucks. That’s the downside of a house built in 1921. We’ve got a large storage room, a large laundry room, and a small partially finished space big enough for a couch and tv. I am gonna buy a big ass tv to put down there though. Probably way bigger than Jim’s.
My house was built 1922, basement has never been updated. It’s literally straight out of a horror movie. I always tell people the canning cellar is where they found the bodies.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
My house was built 1922, basement has never been updated. It’s literally straight out of a horror movie. I always tell people the canning cellar is where they found the bodies.
We looked at a house on the corner of 52nd and Farnam that I swear was haunted. Like, if there’s any such thing as a haunted house then it just had to be. Basement was a maze and the only lighting was a succession of dangling light bulbs that you had to turn on one by one. Then there were three very small rooms with drains in them right in a row that I’m sure were where people were held captive.

I don’t believe in ghosts at all but that place freaked me the fuck out.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I got a small-ish basement, nothing spectacular enough to put up photos. Celebrity style home built in ‘96 near the Sarpy Y. Did some work back in 2019 before I started doing game parties. Giant TV my in laws bought us as a late wedding gift. Nebraska stuff on the walls, new paint job. Recliner, 2 person is all I have room for. Wife’s Peloton that doesn’t get used, her clothes scattered that don’t get put in the dryer. My labs bed and kennel. Small laundry room. 12 gauge mounted on the wall. Could use some fresh paint as there’s a couple dings. Need to add some stuff to the wall as I’ve gotten more cool memorabilia over the years. The flooring is like cheap gym flooring that looks like puzzle pieces in case of spills. I’m not down there as much as I’d like cause it’s a little small for my daughter to play.

Not sure if it’ll be ever be 100% done but I plan on getting pretty close this offseason. A couple house projects on the list that need done

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
My basement is literally kids toys strewn everywhere, so I’ll spare you the picture.

I spent about 30 seconds assessing how much work it would be to clean up my basement and make it look good so I can take a picture and post it on a football message board.

I decided against it. The new Christmas toys for my 4 year old and 15 month old sons will remain where they lay like bodies on a D-day beach.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds