Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Short story from the TX HS State Championships.. (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Down here in Arlington watching the games with my son and catching up with coaches down here that I haven’t talked to in a while.

The consensus on Matt Rhule…the players better be ready for extremely physical practices. As one head coach put it “He’s gonna set the ball down and just let the kids beat the hell out of each other”

Every single coach I talked to today (5 HCs) all loved Rhule when he was at Baylor. And think he’s a great hire for Nebraska. They all think, if nothing else, Nebraska is about to get a lot better up front.

So that was encouraging.

Herbie

Graduate Assistant
Texas high school playoffs end this week right?
I was actually starting to wonder if the wr coach could be a young successful Texas high school head coach

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Texas high school playoffs end this week right?
I was actually starting to wonder if the wr coach could be a young successful Texas high school head coach
Last 3 state championship games are tomorrow. China Spring played today, which is the school Matt Rhule hired Shawn Bell away from.

Last edited:

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Every single coach I talked to today (5 HCs) all loved Rhule when he was at Baylor. And think he’s a great hire for Nebraska. They all think, if nothing else, Nebraska is about to get a lot better up front.
I was told that Matt Rhule was the most popular HC among Texas HS coaches.. This was when he was with Carolina FWIW.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds